Chapter One

Momoka P.O.V

Ever since I was born, I have always watched TV in hopes of seeing the Idols again. Then, that's when my dreams become all so true. I wanted to become an Idol and reach the top. But then I realized that I couldn't because I would need a Jewel to enter the Prism World. As I grew up, I practiced singing and dancing, and then I found out that school was holding a talent show. I signed up and was glad to finally have a chance to show off my talent as an Idol. That's when I met Ayame Kimura, Moriko Kurosawa, Izumi Hayashi, Kokoro Akiyama, Mio Yamauchi and Ayane Takenaka. I heard they would be participating, and I heard they wanted to become Idols themselves. 

I decided to introduce myself. Oh wait, I haven't, whoops. My name is Momoka Tsukino, a 5th grader. I have long pink hair with white ends and streaks and I have strawberry pink eyes. I am very pale, that's because I don't get enough sunlight anywhere in Tokyo Japan, even though I walk home in the sun. My dreams to become an Idol came from when I was a young child.

I wanted everything that reminded me of Idols, I bought CD's and listened to them until I could master the vocals and the dancing, my whole family loved that I have a dream to become an Idol.

Ayane P.O.V

I got off the plane with my bags and looked around. I was finally in Tokyo Japan to start my career off as an Idol. I had to finish off my school year and I decided to go live in Tokyo Japan, so I packed my stuff and got on a plane from Norway to Japan. Who knew the beautiful sights around here? I started school and even meet new friends - Momoka Tsukino, Ayame Kimura, Moriko Kurosawa, Izumi Hayashi, Kokoro Akiyama and Mio Yamauchi. Oh, sorry. My name is Ayane Takenaka, a 5th grader. I have brown hair and yellow eyes. My dreams to become an Idol led me here - Tokyo Japan.

I go everywhere with my new friends and seeing the sights of Japan made me miss home, but I will when I start off my Idol career here in Japan. I want to show the other students at my school my talent to become an Idol, and hopefully we can make our dreams come true.

Moriko P.O.V

Hi, my name is Moriko Kurosawa, I was born in Tokyo Japan and I have a foreign parent. I don't understand why, but I don't mind it one bit. I met friends from school, they helped me through a lot. Eh? You want to know who my new friends are? Okay then, my new friends are: Momoka Tsukino, Ayame Kimura, Izumi Hayashi, Kokoro Akiyama, Ayane Takenaka and Mio Yamauchi. They mean everything to me. I have a side ponytail which is long and bangs which is straight. My eye colour is purple. When it comes to performing, I can be very serious and other times a bit wacky to.

I can also be random but I'm always there to help out when I can. I love pulling pranks on people and telling over the top stories and my habit? Well, my habit is letting my bangs get a bit to long. I signed up for the talent show at school to finally show off my talent, my dreams is to become an Idol and that's what I want to make happen!

Ayame P.O.V

Hi, my name is Ayame Kimura, and I go to school in Tokyo Japan. I met new friends to be there for me. I'm a fifth grader and one day I want to become an Idol and spread the love around and making people smile as they hear me sing. Everything I wanted to finally going to become true. I have medium sized brown hair which is wavy and adorable. I have purple eyes and my fave things to do it - run, dance and playing the piano. I am hyper active and loud but my friends don't mind it at all. I love to sing and dance and I'm really good at sports, I'm also energetic and charismatic.

I try to act tough and cool some times but I have always wanted to be cute and ladylike. I don't care what people say about me and I really love to help people when they need it, and I'm overprotective of my friends and family. I guess this is enough for an introduction chapter :)

Izumi P.O.V

Hi my name is Izumi Hayashi and I am a fifth grader. I am Japanese born, my father is Japanese and my mother is American. Ever since I was little, I knew about both culture/Ethnicity. At one point I had to move to America when I was in third grade because of my dads job. But when I was old enough to Audition, my parents and I moved back to Japan Tokyo. My hair is long and the colour brown and my eye colour is a lavender purple. My fave thing to do is dance, play instruments like electric guitar and a violin especially when at my house but I play them every now and then and I love to sing.

I like to take pictures like photography but it's only a itty bitty hobby for me. My personality is cool like Shibuki Ran especially  when you don't know me, but when you do, I am actually kinder tan you thought. I like to help others when they are feeling down then I try to find a way to help cheer them up. And I like to motivate others to.

Kokoro P.O.V

Hi, my name is Kokoro Akiyama and I am a fifth grader along with my new friends. My fave colour is hot pink and I like to bake. I moved from Ireland to Tokyo Japan because I wanted my dreams of being an Idol to come true. 

(Sorry, didn't get that much, but it will kind of come out when the story gets into motion)

Mio P.O.V

Hi, my name is Mio Yamauchi, and I'm a fifth grader at school along with my friends. I was born in Tokyo Japan along with some of my new friends - Momoka Tsukino, Ayame Kimura, Moriko Kurosawa, Izumi Hayashi, Kokoro Akiyama and Ayane Takanaka. I have brown hair to my shoulders and is straight and yellow eyes. My fave things to do is playing video games and watching anime. I love ice cream and spaghetti.

I'm really sweet but I'm kinda goth which my friends don't mind at all. I love candy and Italian food as well as ice cream and spaghetti. My fave Idol Group is Morning Musume. I love to wear Gothic and punk Lolita outfits and my fave colour is blue, black and red.