hush now darling pt2

A/N :
Here's part 2 of the previous chapter,thank you guys for all your votes and support ❤️

Toni's clients walk in and sit down. They start their meeting, which Toni had completely forgot about, and for the first 5 mins everything went smoothly. That was until Cheryl started kissing up her thighs again, catching Toni off guard causing her to let out a whimper which she disguises by clear her throat "excuse me,my throat's just a little bit scratchy" Toni says nervously. As they continue talking about business (which I'm not going to elaborate on because I don't really think you guys are interested in that 😝) Cheryl starts sucking on Toni's inner thighs while Toni is trying really hard not to buck her hips into Cheryl's mouth. Toni was so turned on at this point that Cheryl was almost starting to wonder if her clients could smell her arousal,the thought came and almost instantly left, she couldn't care less ,she could smell her bosses devine scent and it was driving her insane. Cheryl couldn't take it anymore and decided to stop teasing Toni because in all honesty she was torturing herself, because than anything she wanted to taste the shorter woman. Cheryl moved Toni's lace panties to the side and once more liked up her slit, savouring her incredible taste and letting out a moan low enough so that barely even her boss could hear,the vibrations from the moan sent shivers up Toni's entire body. Cheryl started harshly sucking on Toni's clit and Toni had to grab the desk to ensure she does scream out in pleasure,all the teasing has made her extra sensitive and finally getting some friction felt almost magical. Toni's clients look at her with concern "are you ok ms Topaz? You seem a little on edge?" Toni tries her best to compose herself to reply " yeah,yes,uhm it's just been a really long day" as she finishes her sentence Cheryl slightly nimbles at Tonis clit before trailing her tongue further down her dripping centre and entering her whole (I don't like this sentence I might come back and change it later) Toni almost cums right on the spot but instead settles for slowly placing her hand under the desk making sure to not make it look suspicious and tangles her fingers into Cheryl's hair . Luckily for Toni her clients left soon after and as soon as they were out the door she let out a low moan. Cheryl moves back of to her clit sucking and lapping at it before adding two fingers into Toni's aching core and curling them to hit her g spot" oh god...fuck,yes. P...please,more" Cheryl sucks a little harder and thrusts into Toni at a fast steady pace, " come on, let me hear you,no need to hush now darling" she says with a smirk on her face. Toni opens her mouth but no words come out. Cheryl lets out a little giggle " tell me what you want baby" Toni squirms and moans again "f...ah...another finger pleeaasse!" The shorter girl whines out. Cheryl adds a third finger stretching Toni out perfectly and ups het pace a little while curling her fingers to perfectly hit her gspot. Cheryl feels Toni's walls clench around her fingers. "Are you close my love?" Cheryl purrs, Toni nods "oh god,y..yes". "Can you hold on for me just a second sweet girl?" Cheryl asked , Toni whines again "whyyy?" . Cheryl leans up to her ear and bites it gently " because I want you to cum in my mouth" she whispers lustfully. Toni's lets out a groan at the taller woman's words. Cheryl leaned back down and replaced her finders with her skillful tongue,this time curling her tongue to hit her bosses gspot , and rubbing fast circles on her clit . Toni grabs Cheryl's head to keep her in place and Cheryl moans at the feeling which sends Toni over the edge as she cums all over Cheryl's face and in her mouth. Cheryl helps Toni come down from her high before liking her clean and leaning up to crash her lips into Toni's . The shorter woman moans at the taste of herself on Cheryl's lips. Cheryl rests her forehead against Toni's and smiles " I've been wanting to do that forever" she breathes out.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed it❤️
Quick question what word do you guys preferred to be used,like pussy or cunt or centre? Because I don't fuckin know what to use , please let me know ❤️