My Favourite Concert

By Sarah Jane Shearer

  A little about me; My name is Sarah- Jane Shearer, I am twenty-three years old, and I live in Glasgow, Scotland. Writing has always been a passion and escape from the real world. Having Cerebral Palsy can limit me in some ways, but writing empowers me to use my own voice and create a world with no limits. My Favourite Concert is a short story to let my followers have something to read.
If you enjoyed this book, please leave a review/ comment on my social media pages below. This will inspire me to keep writing and one day be a published author on your bookshelf.

Thank you so much, Happy reading!!!

You can follow me:

Facebook: @Sarah-Jane Shearer

Tumblr: @sarahjane-blog

Wattpad: @SarahjaneShearer6

Instagram: @Sarahjaneshearer

It was a Saturday morning; the bright sun was out in Glasgow. Megan was watching the tv channel CBCB in the Living room with her mum, in the advertise there was competition to win tickets to a concert and the winners would meet a character from the books by Jacqueline Wilson. Megan's mum entered the competition for Megan without her knowing. CBCB would let the winners know by the Sunday.

Megan and her mum were going shopping in Edinburgh so, they had to take a train. They went to the railway station. Megan thought it was for new ballet shoes. Little did Megan know that they were also going for a new outfit for her if she wins the competition. They picked out a pretty glitter purple dress. Megan was confused but did not ask her mum why?

On the Sunday Megan's mum woke up with her phone ringing. The person on the phone was a person to tell her that Megan was the winner. They asked her who is Megan's favourite character was. Megan's mum said Sapphire Battersea. When Megan woke up and her mum told her surprise, she was buzzing like a bee. Megan had the best time at the concert and meeting Sapphire Battersea.