SMUT🤭

Recently Sanemi has been getting on Giyus nerves, giyu getting annoyed at him and deciding to do something about it. 

Sanemi gasps for air as he is pinned against the wall by Giyu "F-fuck... why did you have to be so strong..."

Giyu: smirks down at Sanemi "Strong?! I haven't even started yet, little bitch."

Giyu grabs Sanemi's wrists and pins them above his head with one hand while the other starts undoing his pants. Sanemi struggles against Giyu's grip but can't break free due to how much stronger Giyu is compared to him at the moment.

"You're going to enjoy this," Giyu says menacingly before starting to push himself inside of Sanemi.

Sanemi feels Giyu's large cock stretching him out as he pushes deeper into him, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure coursing through him. He gasps and moans softly, unable to believe what's happening but also unwilling to resist Giyu's powerful advances.

As Giyu begins to pound away at Sanemi's tight hole, he can hear his heart rate increase and feel his own arousal grow. Despite knowing how rough Giyu can be, Sanemi finds himself getting more and more aroused the more he takes it from him.

"Fuck... I'll never be able to resist you, will I?" Sanemi whispers weakly before biting his lower lip in anticipation of what's coming next.

Giyu smiles down at Sanemi's submission and replies, "No, you won't be able to resist me. And that's exactly why I love fucking you like this."

He continues pounding into Sanemi relentlessly, driving him further into a state of blissful submission. His cock throbs within Sanemi's tight hole as he releases a few more powerful strokes before pulling back slightly and then plunging deep once again.

"Feel how big I am inside of you?" Giyu asks mockingly while maintaining eye contact with Sanemi who can only nod in response due to being overwhelmed by lust and desire.

Giyu leans closer to Sanemi's ear and whispers,"I know you want more. You want me to fill every last inch of that tight little ass with my thick meat, don't you?"

Sanemi nods frantically, unable to deny the truth of Giyu's words as he feels his body trembling with need and anticipation.

"Good boy," Giyu growls before resuming his punishing pace, driving himself deeper into Sanemi's tight entrance with each thrust. "Now let me hear you beg for it."

Sanemi lets out an involuntary whimper, caught between the pleasure and the humiliation of being so completely dominated by Giyu.

"Please... please fill me up... please fuck me hard... please..."Giyu chuckles darkly at Sanemi's pleas and increases the intensity of his pounding, driving his large member even deeper into Sanemi's willing hole. He can feel the tight grip of Sanemi's ass around his pulsing shaft as he continues to pound away at him relentlessly.

"That's right, little bitch. Beg for me all you want," Giyu growls before biting down on Sanemi's earlobe roughly. "I love hearing those pathetic sounds come out of your mouth."

With each stroke, Giyu's thick cock sends waves of pleasure and pain coursing through Sanemi's entire body, leaving him utterly helpless and dependent upon his powerful lover.

"And now,"Giyu leans in close to Sanemi's ear once again, "I think it's time we spice things up a bit."

He reaches down and grabs hold of Sanemi's nipple(i hate this word omfg), pinching it forcefully between his fingers until it becomes erect and sensitive. Then, without warning, he bites down on it sharply, causing Sanemi to cry out in both pain and pleasure. The combination of sensations sends shockwaves throughout his body, leaving him momentarily stunned.

"Feeling good, little slut?" Giyu asks mockingly while continuing to pound away at Sanemi's tight hole mercilessly.Sanemi nods weakly, unable to find the words to respond beyond a muffled moan as he feels Giyu's cock driving him closer and closer to climax.

Giyu notices Sanemi's vulnerable position and decides to add another layer of humiliation to the experience by reaching between Sanemi's legs and playing with his already sensitive balls.

"I wonder if they're as tight as your precious ass," Giyu muses aloud before giving Sanemi's balls a gentle squeeze, eliciting another involuntary moan from the helpless male beneath him.Sanemi's breath hitches in his throat as he feels Giyu's hand squeezing and teasing his balls, adding to the overwhelming sensations coursing through his body. He can barely contain the building pleasure and humiliation swelling within him, knowing that he has no control over any aspect of the situation.

"Such a delicious little slut," Giyu growls while continuing to pound away at Sanemi's tight entrance, pushing him closer to the edge of ecstasy.

"Are you ready to cum for me, Sanemi?" Giyu asks, his voice dripping with malicious intent.

"Y-yes... please... I need to cum for you... please let me cum..."

★† CLIFF HANGER!! NOW GET GOD †★

787 words (not bad)