shoya x charlie

fluff💮

shoya was in his and Charlie's room laying down in one of his bf's hoodies snuggling onto a giant bear plushie,charlie walks into their home insanely tired after work walking into him and shoya's shared room changing out of his work clothes and walks over to shoya removing the bear from under him and slips into his arms rolling onto his backside having the smaller male on top of him.

"hello love <3" shoya says kissing his practical giant of a boyfriend on his face "hello darling " charlie replies smiling at the elf like boy ,shoya leans into Charlie snuggling into the hug. "How are you today love" Charlie says hugging Shoya tightly.

"I'm good !" Shoya replied with a smile his face and ears tinted a light shade of red complimenting his freckles,"you?" He then asks him lifting his head up from Charlie's chest. "I'm fine just tired " charlie says yawning quietly and streches out letting shoya escape his grasp sitting up on Charlie's lap then moves off of him fully letting charlie sit up.

Charlie yawns shoya gets up from the bed walking towards the door to go get some snacks and drinks ," I'm about to go get some snacks love, can we cuddle an watch movies please" shoya asks charlie before leaving out the room "sure love " charlie says  leaning towards the bedside table to grab the tv remote turning the tv on.

shoya leaves the room traveling to the kitchen grabing some snacks and a few drinks and waking back to the room while charlie is trying to pick a movie to watch, he sets the food down on the coffee table and walks back onto the bed sitting in charlie's lap until he finds a movie, charlie then rests his chin on shoyas head clicking on a movie then setting the remote down on the bedside table and starts watching the movie.

A few hours pass the movie starts to end shoya is asleep laying on Charlie's chest ,charlie moves shoya off of him trying to reach over to get the remote off the bedside table he grabs the remote and turns off the TV placing it back on the table moving shoya back onto him and falls asleep snuggling him.

I'm done :D...... 378 words my fingers hurt TvT bye bye I might do a solin yokai and kaioto smut next 😌👍