Chapter 7 - Otter Robbery

After the scary situation with Zoey Layne turned out okay, she was quickly discharged from the hospital. Before leaving though, Zoey Layne and Jakobis would have to commit grand theft auto to not be caught by the nearby police searching for them. They managed to jack an ambulance and quickly get out of there, and stop at a McDonald's on the way home so zoey could get her big mac value meal along with a happy meal just for the toy.
          As the two made their way home, using the ambulances sirens to make people drive off the road and to their impending death, they cackled and chuckled while not being able to wait to see their happy otter friends. Zoey Layne and Jakobs pulled into their secluded home with the sirens blaring to let the otters know they returned. Something was wrong though, no otters came out to see them, and they couldn't hear their happy squeals. When they opened the door, they were all gone.
          Jakobis was infuriated, kicking and punching and throwing shit everywhere, literally shit. He was throwing a giant fit, one so big it made him super backed up and he started shidding and farding in his pants. Zoey Layne was able to calm him die and get him to a toilet before shit really got out of hand (get it i said shit).
          Once Jakobis bowels were emptied, Zoey Layne called him over to show him a clue she had found, A note. The note read; "hay dickcheeses, wee stoll yur attors an wee tukk a shite en yurr toylit, ef yu wund yurr attors bacc, an ruveng fur wut wee deed tu yur toylit, cum fin uss at fatass ransch." Zoey Layne and Jakobis looked at eachother, and had incredibly violent sex.