Han (friends?)🔞

We went to school together and people knew us as the dynamic duo. We did everything together, and the best part was we are neighbors.This was also bad (for school and our parents) because when we were bored one or the other would walk to the others house. It was fun being neighbors, except for when he left his curtains open. So our house were very similar and we both had rooms on the top floor and our widows faced each other. If we were grounded this is how we would communicate. So it's great but also not. He has a bad habit of leaving his curtains open when he's pleasuring himself, and I used to just close my curtains and not think about it but one night I got curious.

Rewind

He left his curtains open again. And I don't want to be curious but I am. It's to the point we're the curiosity is killing me, so I open my curtains a little bit. The second I look over the erotic sight in front of me sends a sharp throb in my panties. I can't stop watching. The way his twisted expressions of pleasure are just peaking past his sweat soaked hair is too much. The way his hand moves up and down in a rhythmic motion, when he squeezes the tip and moans out loud. The way his dick stands straight up and how I can see the length of it even when he isn't eye level with me. Fuck, he makes me so horny.

Resume

This became a routine, I would see him stand up and come back with lotion, sit on his bed, and pull his shit out then I would do the same. I block the thoughts in my head of the fact he's my best friend because at this point, I'm so horny it doesn't matter. When he starts moving his hand open and down I move mine in and out so we are in sync and it's like I'm on his bed with him, doing dirty things. Watching him night after night makes me want to be with him more and more. When his hand moves faster he gets louder. I can't hear him but I can tell. The way his mouth opens and his head falls back while his eyes roll back. As he continues to pump his dick I stroke my self faster and faster until I feel that familiar coil in my stomach. I see he is feeling the same. As his hand squeezes the tip and his other stabilizes his trembling body on his white bed sheets. And just like that we both release close to the same time. White webs cover his abdomen as he slows his movements, coming down from his high. I do the same closing my eyes out of pleasure, until I feel my self coming down. When I finally open my eyes he's sitting at the window face pink and slicked with sweat holding his phone. *ding* I hear as I quickly jump up and close my curtains. I run over to my phone to see he texted me. The text read " if your really that needy my love come join me next time. I'll show you what pleasure really is." How do I respond to this? "Oh really? Your not weirded out?" I send back. "Oh of course not, I've seen you for a while now." Shit.

Time skip

It's the weekend and Han invited me over to his house saying no one is home. I think I know what he wants. I get dressed in my white laced thong and bra, short skirt, and a little shirt and head over. "Hey Han!" I say when he answers the door shirtless with grey sweats on. " Hey Y/N.." he says back practically eating me out with his eyes. I step inside and observe his outfit. While looking I can see he's already hard as a rock. He clearly invited me over for a reason. "Wanna go to my room?" He asks "sure!" I say back.

When I walk in his room his bed is made with a black blanket on top and there is a box on his desk with a lid. I decide not to question it and sit on his bed. Then I got an idea. I'm gonna act like I have no idea why I'm here and tease the shit out of this man. "So Han what do you wanna do?" "Isnt it obvious my love?" He says opening the box. "Hm?" I hum in response. "I wanna do you." He says smirking. "Your shameless" I respond giggling. "Why wouldn't I be with someone like you sitting in front of me? I can tell you want me to." He says waking over. I gasp as i feel his slender finger go under me skirt and tease my clothed clit. "Wow your wet already and this is the first time I'm even touching you. Damn slut."  He says as he slides his hand away. I whimper from the lack of contact. And he chuckles. "Don't worry darling, I'm gonna be inside of you soon." He says with a malicious tone, getting me even wetter. Instead of walking to me he sits on a chair and points informs of him and says, "strip." I do as he says and I stand up and start with my shirt. Taking it off ever so slowly as he pulls down his pants and boxers and starts stroking his hard dick. Holy shit. He's jerking off, right in in front of me. This causes a series of throbs in my under area. I slowly remove my skirt reviling my thong and wet pussy. As I take more clothing off his strokes get faster and faster until I'm fully striped and he has cum all on his abs. He looks me dead in the eyes and says "clean me up." And once again I obey his orders. Getting in my knees and starting to kitty lick his tip. "Fuck~" he moans out with his beautiful voice. I kept teasing until hime finally grabbed my hair and shoved his whole length in my mouth. "Ahh~ughhh" He whimpers as I start to move my head and swirl my tongue. "Haaaa..mmmm ya just like that~ fuuuuck" he continues to loudly yelp out. It didn't take him long to reach his high, painting the back of my throat with us beautiful essence. As I removed my self from him the only thing heard was our heavy breathing and the chair squeaking.

"Alright it's my turn." He says picking my up and throwing me onto his bed. He walks back over to the box for a second then comes back with something. I can't really see it since he's hiding it but I think I have a good idea of what it is. He throws the item beside me and puts my hands above my head and takes the mystery item which I now see is rope, and ties my hands to the head board. When he finishes tying me up he leans down and whispers in my ear, " tonight is gonna be fun princess you just have to cooperate alright?" "Yes Han." I say with a little shake in my voice from the throbbing feeling in my core. "From now on call me sir alright?" Yes H-sir" I say blushing. He chuckles and positions himself down by my core and starts sucking down my stomach and on my thighs purposely avoiding the place I need hi maybe most. I try to move my arms but it no use, I'm completely under his control. All I can do is whimper and moan.

I was lost in my thoughts until an abrupt stretch fills my core "ahhh! Fuck sirrrr!!" I moan out as he pumps his two fingers in and out of me. "Mmmm yaaa" I say finally getting what I've wanted for so long now. The pleasure overtook my body as I had a whole body shiver from this new found enjoyment. He really did stick to his word, he is showing me what real pleasure is. I'm already approaching my high and he knows it. His fingers continue pumping in and out of me faster and faster while my walls tighten and flutter around his digits. "Fuck sir I'm close!" "Not yet baby, wait" That sentence shook me. Wait? I don't think I can. Well I didn't think i could until I felt his fingers come out of me completely. I whimper from the lack of connection and look at him and ask "H-sorry, sir what happened?" "Oh nothing happened I just love to see you struggle and plead for my dick. Just seeing you under me makes me crazy." My face went pink. "Aw do my leid words fluster you? Good." He says as he starts to suck on my neck moving to my boobs. He takes one nipple in his mouth and sucks like he's a newborn. He uses the hand that's not grabbing my thigh to fondle my other boob, squeezing it and playing with it with his fingers. "Mmmm~F fuck" I cry out. He moves his mouth to mine immediately shoving his tongue in battling mine. When our heated make out session ended he finally said, " alright we've both had enough Ill give you want." Thank god. I'm wetter than the Pacific Ocean. I'm surprised my slick isn't on his sheets.

And just like that he lined his dick up with my entrance. But then he paused and said " wait wait are you a virgin?" "Well..ya" I say kinda nervous. "You should have told me! Know what it's ok but I do need to warn you this is gonna hurt at first. If you want me to stop tell me ok? I just want to make you comfortable." "Ok!" I say very eagerly. He looks at me and I nod as he starts to slowly push his length in me. "Ahh!" I cried out in pain. "W-wait." I say very nervous. He stops almost immediately. "Are you ok baby? I told you it would hurt, but if you need a second that's always ok!" "Ya gimmie a sec" I say as he nods. "God damn your so big~" I say throwing my head back. "Oh my love, this isn't even all of me~" he chuckles as my eyes widen. He pushed more of him into me inch by inch until he's completely filled me up. And it's almost to much..almost. She I give him the ok he starts to move in and out, kissing my neck and my boobs as he speeds up. "Fuck.." he whispers as he speeds up a lot.

All that could be heard in his bedroom it the sound of skin slapping together and our voices meshing in a perfect symphony of pleasure. "You so tight.." he says in my ear. I hum in response. While he was kissing me I felt a familiar coil in my stomach, " fuck sir I'm so close!" "Me too baby, together." I nod as he speeds up and starts to rub my clit. This sent me off the edge. I screamed his name and threw my head back. This was the best orgasm I have ever had. I swear saw white. He came with me also having an out of body experience. As we both came down from the best highs of our lives he slowed down and pulled out leaving white webs in me and on my boobs/ stomach. When he pulled out I left myself all one his black bed sheet (I think I know why he used black). He quickly went up and untied my hands. When he was done he flopped down beside me looking at me kinda nervously. "I know this is probably a bad time but...will you be my girlfriend?" He questioned. "Of course" I said back. And with that he took me to his bathroom got us both cleaned up and gave me the best aftercare I could have asked for. And he also confessed he was a virgin to so..