DeltaMage

Just a little more... the last bit of Hong suvcle with their magic dripped in the cauldron. "Zonthra! It's time for school!" A soft but tender voice spoke. "I'm coming!" They said lazily. Pulling the wing on their decorated bed, the potions and cauldrons disappeared and replaced with what was deemed a normal room.

There was an already packed lunch on the table so kris got it and darted inside the car. "Goodness, kris! I never seen you this energized!" Loriel sighs. "But then again, your friends are coming to visit us this weekend."

She entered the car and drove off.

She stretched her arms and yawned, very loudly. "(Man, I don't get pep rallies. They're always so loud and boring.)" Susie thought to herself. She could never avoid, NOT to be in one.
Because of quote unquote, 'school spirit' schtick.

As she neared the classroom, she noticed a human. Standing in of the class door, uncertain whether or not to enter the impending doom of a class prison. She pondered about on how to greet the nerdy human.

Scare 💜 Tap on shoulder

"Hey, freak." She started before the player could answer. They jumped, turning around to see susie who was standing there as well. They waved hesitantly, unsure whether they should talk to her. Susie sighs, of course they don't trust me. They must've heard about my reputation in this school.

"Look. I'm not looking to hurt ya, idiot." It probably wasn't the best thing to say but her reputation couldn't get any worse from here. "What class are you looking for anyway?" "Ms. undyne," "Wait. Really?" She asked incredulously. "....I guess we have the same class then."

"Just head in, she's not here yet." They entered the classroom, which was full of chaos. Kris took a step back, susie was just unsurprised. She shouted at the top of her lungs, "Hey! You shitheads! If you don't quiet down, I'm going to stick a pencil right into your necks!" The class immediately sat down, quietly observing kris.

Kris looked up at susie curiously. "Just assert your dominance we you need to." She advised the new kid in a hushed tone. She lead kris to an empty seat since not many people were that welcoming to them, and also because they were the only human there.

The door opened swiftly, banging on the wall, forming a small crack. "Alright! Which one of you nerds have been stealing the chalk!?" Undyne inquired.

Everyone flinched at her sudden entrance. She scanned the room, spotting kris. She widened her eyes in disbelief, realizing this must've spooked the new kid in town, she put on a calm composure. And walked over to her desk, sitting down on the chair.

"Ahem. Sorry 'bout that." She apologized. The whole class was bewildered, undyne had never been so... calm. It was actually scary. She'd always be so strict about class. "If you guys haven't got it by now." She sighs heavily. "...Kris and their mother had moved here a day ago because of an incident." She continued. "That's why they're finishing their education here."

Everyone looked at zonthra with pity. Tears threatened to come out, but they forcefully blinked them away.

Background: Loriel, toriels sister in this AU, adopted azzy after his parents died in a unknown illness. And found and adopted zonthra (kris) is a when they were seven, trying to blend in with the crowd so they could find a way back to their home dimension. Asriel eventually went missing a few years later before zonthra turned fifteen, during a school shooting when he tried to protect them.

Fin.