Part 16

The next morning Jeremy walked into the kitchen spotting Jay " morning" , " morning ".

Remy held onto his head as memories of that day came back to him and he grunted.

Jade walked into the kitchen grabbed him and sat him down " you okay ?" , " uhmm yes something weird j..." he paused as Jay sat infront of him.

Anger bimming inside of him as he remembered what he had done, Eunice walked out of the room and his eyes softened sadness covered them.

How will she feel when she learns the truth? He got up and hugged her.

" I am sorry " , " babe what's wrong? Why are you apologizing ?" He cleared his voice.

" uhmm nothing I am just gonna really miss you " , " oh breakfast? " , " uhmm you go ahead and take a shower ill whip up something quickly for you " she pecked his lips walking away.

Jade looked at Remy regret all over his face.

Remy made sure to always be next to Eunice never leaving her alone especially when Jay was around.

The next day Eunice had a day off , she didn't sleep over but wanted to have breakfast with Remy so she went up to their suite.

It was quiet and only Jay was awake he didn't look too good as soon as she walked close to him he collapsed.

" guys help! " she screamed kneeling infront of him.

The guys ran out of they room , John and Liam picked him up " what's wrong with him?" , " I don't know he just fell , wait has he been taking his meds ?" , " meds?" , " uhmm yes the green ones , I forgot the name " , " Jay doesn't take any meds " , " what? He's not supposed to go a day without those pills " she ran into the kitchen.

Mixing up some herbs " what's wrong? " , " Jay has problems up here" she pointed at her head " the medication it helps it takes the voices away that's why he struggles to sleep , if you're saying he hasn't taken his medication for the past few years then how has he been coping?".

" uhmm he had Remy only he can make him fall asleep " Kevin answered.

" you need to get him the pills " she said walking back to him and making him take a spit of the tea.

Jay groaned and she paused looking at him , Jeremy looked at her with worry on his face.

Jay opened his eyes taking the cup away from her and she flinched as the memories of that day came back , she started shaking her eyes tearing up.

" you...it...was...you " , " Euni what's wrong?" Kevin asked trying to touch her but she moved back.

" you.. drugged..us and you..you..you...raped..me" she sturtured her voice cracking at the end.

" what?! " , the guys shouted Jay rolled his eyes " I didn't rape you , I made love to you Nelly , you are mine , it's not rape if we're dating " , John punched him.

"Are you kidding? You fucken raped her , you drugged her up Jayden " , Jayden clicked his tongue.

" I haven't done anything wrong , she's my girl atleast I was trying to protect her , she's been sleeping and enjoying her days with her parents son's killer , I didn't hear you say anything about that " Jeremy stood up.

" what?" , " what ? Are you surprised? The girl you've been looking for all these years was right infront of you ?".

" what are you talking about ? " Eunice asked " Nicolas Burner the one who killed your parents he's Jeremy's father ".

Eunice started shaking , her legs weak and Luke helped her sit down.

" she's Kelicia Matthew , the billionare's daughter " , the guys gasped " I can't believe you'll all so dumb not to see it , she fucken owns this hotel and all those places she took us to , hell even the studio we went to , not to mention the company we work at , she's been lying to all of you and you're upset with me ?" Jeremy's legs got weak but Jade caught him sitting him down.

" Eunice is this true? Are you Kelicia Matthew? " , she nodded and clenched her fist " why didn't you tell me it was him? Why didn't you tell Jeremy was his son?" , " you didn't want to talk to me " Eunice got up and slapped him.

"Nelly y.." she slapped him again " I don't ever want to see you again " , " Nelly I.." she slapped him again and punched him and he fell down.

She walked out slamming the door behind her.

Jeremy tried getting up but he collapsed , " call the doctor " Jade shouted picking him up.

The doctor came in and examined him " how is he doctor?" , " he will be fine it seems he's under alot of stress , shook maybe but he needs to rest make sure he takes his medication, I gave him something to help him relax and sleep when he wakes up try to get him to eat " , "okay " Luke voiced walking the doctor out.

" this is all your fault " Jade stood up punching Jay , Liam and Kevin dragged him away.

" I should've told everyone about what you did !" , " what do you mean?" , " the day we went shopping when I came back for my phone , I saw him I saw him raping Eunice, Remy was on the floor passed out , I didn't know what to do I panicked so I ran out , I should've done something but I fucken panicked " he cried falling to the floor.

" it wasn't your fault Jade " Kevin voiced rubbing his back " it's my fault I should've said something, I should've gotten this psycho arrested !" , Luke looked at Jayden.

" ive called JP , you will tell him what you did yourself, you'll be lucky if Eunice doesn't get you arrested " , " what ? No , I didn't do anything " Jayden voiced.

" why didn't you tell him? You knew how much this meant for him , finding her , you out of all us know what he went through, Jeremy has been nothing but a friend to you and you knew what this meant to him , why didn't you tell him?" Kevin asked pushing Jayden.

"If anything happens to Remy , I will never forgive you " , " Kev w..." , " don't you disgust me , for the first time in years Remy was finally happy he had started to forget that dark place but you , you pushed him back there " he walked into Jeremy's room getting into bed with him and cuddled him.