𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

"Rebecca." Freen shot up and took Becky's hand preventing her from leaving. Which made Becca stood there she was angry but she wasn't saying anything but all she did was sat back down until the two of them cool off for another few minutes or seconds, the movie was probably already playing but she didn't care not even a little bit Freen was the one that started all the problem so she can just try and fix it instead she wasn't trying to fix it at all. After the two sat in silence Freen gave up and told Becky to come over the two hugged while Becky almost cried but she held herself steady. Freen promised not to go overboard with Charlotte and Becky just went along with it, the two agreed to go to the cinema and Becky and Freen held hands and cuddles most of the time while Charlotte was the quiet one now. After the long night of date the three seperate and returned to their respective home with Freen and Becky going back to their house, Freen was damn sure that Becky was still a little upset but she tried to make up for it. the two cuddles all night long and talked about the things that should be talked about such as their relationship and stuff.

Later that Night, Becky drifted off into a peaceful slumber later that night, her mind still buzzing with the conversations she had shared with Freen. As she slept, dreams of their newfound connection played out in her mind, leaving a serene smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Freen, determined and full of love, woke up early the next morning, her heart brimming with happiness. She tiptoed into the kitchen, careful not to disturb Becky's peaceful sleep, and closed the door quietly so she could go downstairs to cook breakfast. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as Freen busied herself, preparing a special breakfast for
Becky.

With expert precision, Freen cracked eggs into a bowl, whisking them gently along with a pinch of salt and pepper. As the sizzle of a pan met her ears, her poured the perfectly beaten eggs onto its surface, creating delicate folds of scrambled goodness. A few minutes later, she plated the fluffy eggs, their golden hue an ode to the warmth they symbolized.

Freen's culinary skills didn't stop there. She sliced ripe, juicy fruits and arranged them artfully on a plate, creating a vibrant burst of colors that would surely bring a smile to Becky's face. On another plate, she carefully buttered slices of toast, ensuring they were just the right shade of golden. The older woman brought the breakfast up to the room to wake becky up with it and it did make Becky forgets about the Eventful date night that went terribly wrong with Charlotte crushing in.

NOTE: i'm sorry i'm late with updates i'll do it more rn