Chapter 2

Angel POV
So me and Maya was sitting at her house just watching tv and eating pizza when we got a call from Malik telling us to come get him so we got in his truck and drove to where they was when we got there we seen Malik and savage laying on the ground bleeding we put them in the truck and drove to the hospital when we got there we told the nurse what we seen when we got there and they told us to wait in the waiting room. About two hours later the doctor came out " are they ok doc " I asked " well Malik he was shot in rib but he will be ok and did you know that the other kid is Malik's brother " he said, and when he said that me and Maya looked at each other like he was stupid " what do you mean they are brothers " Maya asked " well we had to run a blood test cause Malik lost a lot of blood so we ran a blood test and it looks like they have the same blood type and when we looked at the test again it said they was brother but you can go see them they are in the same room room 312 " he said, after he said that we made our way to there room cause Maya wanted a answer.

Malik POV
So me and savage are laid up in the hospital cause some lame ass niggas shot us but they ain't hit much well I think they didn't so I turn and look at my brother while he lay there looking at the ceiling " you straight " I asked him he just shook his head yes before I could ask him another question Maya and Angel walked in and the look on Maya's face was unreadable " what's up y'all " I said but instead of a hey back Maya slapped me and savage " so when was y'all gone tell me " she said, before I could answer savage answered her instead " well we found out like two or three years ago when I got shit for the first time and I needed some blood " he said " yea that's about it we got different mothers but the same dad " I said then the look on her face told us that she was disappointed but I didn't know what else to tell her so I just looked at her then she walked to savage and they started having they own conversation so I looked at Angel who was standing by the door staring at her phone " so you gone stand there or you gone come speak " I said I seen her start blushing then she came and sat beside me " thank you " I told her she just shook her head then the doctor came and told us we could leave when we wanted to me and savage just put on our pants and threw our bloody shirts and hoody away then we drove back to my house and we got out but Angel dad was standing outside " Angel where TF have you been " he asked her so I answered for her cause it seemed like she ain't no how to answer " excuse me sit she was with me my brother and sister at the hospital cause me and my brother got shot and I needed somebody to watch my sister while I was going to see my cousin " I said then he looked at me then he looked at my brother then Angel " how do you know my daughter " he asked " well me her and my brother have the same classes and she needed a ride home and I ain't want her walking cause she doesn't know anything about this neighborhood and I know how these boys can be out here " I said then he shook his head and told her to be in the house by 11 so we walked in the house and sat on the couch and watched a movie till it was time for her to leave so I walked her outside " well iguess I'll see you in the morning right " I asked " yea you will cause Imma need a ride to school from now on " she said then she went in her house so I walked back in and seen savage sleep on the couch so I went and got him a cover I mean just cause he my older brother don't mean nun I act older than him me and him have been through so much but we gone make it through after I got upstairs I went to my sister room " so how you feeling " I asked her " hurt but I'll get over it but I got a question " she told me " why we ain't tell you cause we ain't know how you would take it so we just really kept it to ourself that's the answer now get some sleep love you " I told her and with that she rolled over and went to sleep then I went to my room jumped in the shower after I got out I brushed my teeth and put on some basketball shorts and hopped in the bed after changing my patches.