Chapter 53

-  𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍  -

1 week later

"Where are we going." Sage laughed while I kept her blindfolded. She had on a beautiful beige loose soft dress. I took the blindfold off making her eyes go wide. We were on a now moving boat and I had her friends get all her friends to come along with her dad and brother.

"Happy Birthday!!" Everyone yelled.

It was a great view of the city lights since it was nighttime. "You did this for me?" She sobbed. Her pregnancy hormones are so out of control.

But it was cute.

She wrapped her arms around me kissing my cheek while I grabbed her waist bringing her closer to me. Her friends came up to her giving her a huge hug while smiling at her stomach. They dragged her away from me making me glare at them.

"This cake is fucking amazing." Nevio said smashing the cake that was on his plate. He had frosting on his mouth making me look at him.

"Clean your face." I told him.

"Um I will when I'm done duh. Look at you already acting like a father. You never told me how you felt about becoming a dad." He smirked.

"I don't know how to feel. I'm happy, everything is still coming into place and I'm still getting used to actually becoming a dad. To a actual human, I'm going to be a parent to another person, another human being."I said taking in a deep breath.

"So what are you going to do when she goes to college? Have you discussed it? Cause I will be the perfect nanny.. or manny." He told me.

"She still wants to go on campus even though I suggested online. I just don't like her being on that campus with no one to really help her. She's carrying my child. When the baby is here I'll have our baby while she's there studying, i'll still be staying in Newyork close to her so everything won't be a problem at all."

I was going to have two guards with her at all times for help, even if they won't be following her they will be watching her. I still felt uneasy about it all.

"Is she still staying in the dorms?"

"When she gets to 7 months she'll be living with me in the mansion in New York, she won't be in the dorms anymore. She only wants to try to see if she likes it, I hope she doesn't truthfully, it's dangerous. I just can't stand the thought of not sleeping next to her every night wondering if she's okay worrying all of the time." I sighed.

"Seems like you got this all planned out. So if she likes the dorm and wants to stay until she's at the month where she really needs help yea she'll come and live with you. But the time that she's there just send her with one of your private guards to watch her. If she agrees to it.. you know she's more stubborn than you." He said.

"She definitely won't do it. But she's going to have to." I said. Like now I had this boat surrounded with guards. Didn't want things to seem suspicious so their were just two on every floor of the bloat.

I saw Sage's dad giving her a hug. I still didn't like him much. Sage told me how he yelled at her and gave her a speech when she told him she was pregnant. He was right about one thing in the argument we had a few months ago. That I would get her pregnant. But I definitely wouldn't leave her barefoot and alone.