Chapter 2: Jordan

Once we arrive to the venue and park up with the rest of the cars and pop the hood open. I have come to the fact that I parked right next to a Bugatti Veyron and I'm determined to go and checkout the engine that runs on it. So I man up and go over to the back to where the engine is. The owner of it comes around after opening it.

Joe: "Hey man, how does the three million dollar beauty run?" i ask.
Owner: "Yeah, she runs pretty good, 1001 horsepower. That your Challenger?" he asks.
Joe: "Yeah, man. Wanna take look?"
Owner: "Yeah, sure!"

As I take him around to the front of my car, I totally forgot to introduce myself.

Joe: "I'm Joe, by the way!" i say putting my hand out
Kade: "I'm Kadence, call me Kade!"

He's going out for that kind of side high five that youngsters do these days.

Joe: "Kade? Like Cade Yeager off Transformers?"
Kade: "More like Kade Gonzales!"

I laugh and get in my car and start it up, give it a little power and show him how it works. After we've finished up with mine, we go over and check out the Bugatti. Andy comes over after checking out a few cars. I introduce him too Kade.

Joe: "Hey Andy, this is Kade, Kade, Andy!"

We all seem to get along very well.

Andy: "Hey Joe, should we go and check out some other cars!"
Joe: "Yeah sure, wanna come?" i turn around and ask Kade.
Kade: "Nah, you two go along. I'll stay here, thanks anyway.
Joe: "Alright, nice meeting you, see you around."

Andy and I go around to some of the cars and chat with some of the drivers, saw loads of other Challengers aswell. So good to be back on the streets. Andy sees a Ford Mustang and goes crazy. A Mustang is his dream car, the car he owns now is a Nissan Skyline GT-R, I don't think he's driven it yet, his wife Amanda drives it, I think maybe because he had a big accident a few months ago in his old Chevrolet SS. And then straight away he bought another car straight after he got out of the hospital, literally, don't know why. Anyway, he went over to the Mustang and fanboyed a little, while i carried on seeing some other cars. I saw a load of other cars like a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS, along with some other old cars. One of my favourites was the Trans Am Firebird, one of Tessa's cousins back in New Zealand owns a Trans Am, I remember he took me for a ride around town one time. Once Andy finished fanboying over the Mustang, he comes over to me and taps my shoulder.

Andy: "DUDE! GUES WHAT?" he says excitedly.
Joe: "What?"
Andy: "I got to rev up a bloody Mustang!"

I'm actually quite happy for him to be honest, It's probably the first time he has got into the drivers seat since the accident.

Joe: "Great, man, good for you, you actually got into the driver seat. I'm proud of you, seriously.
Andy: "Thanks man."

The first two racers go up to the starting line, It's a 2004 Chevrolet Camaro and a Dodge Charger just like Dominic Toretto's. This should be good. One has bet on $20,000 and the other $28,500 on the race. My bet is on the Charger, only because I love Dodge model cars so much.

The race has come to an end, It's just gone past 2 in the morning, and the Camaro won. We get to my Challenger and drive off having one last exhaust blast. We see that Kade is ready to leave aswell.

Joe and Andy: "See you later, mate."

We both wave out the window and drive off like theres no tommoro.

Andy: "Holy shit, how good was that?"
Joe: "Man, that was so good. We had no police on us. Missed being on the streets though, good to be back!"
Andy: "Welcome back, bro."
Joe: "Now off to Jordan's."

We arrive at the area where Jordan lives, it came across my mind that I have never been to Jordan's house yet, nor has Andy.

Andy: "Man, this is like a London version of Compton."

All we could hear was arguements, people getting bashed, kids crying, dogs barking and chained up which didn't look good. I didn't feel safe at all around this area of London to be honest, considering I'm a street racer, but thats different. How did he end up here? I think to myself, knowing he's one of the people that plans one of the races for us, you would think he gets all the money in the world for what he does. We arrive at the doorstep, before we even think of knocking, we see that the door is slightly open. We both look at each other and shrug shoulders.

Andy: "Jordan?"
Joe: "Jordan, are you here?".

We both then have puzzled looks on our faces.

Andy: "Fuck it, let's go inside."

I follow Andy inside and we're both wounded by the stench in his house.

Joe: "Holy shit, Jordan, smells like fucking dead fish in here." i exclaim
Andy: "My god JordoBro, you have a bag of bloody cats in here or something?"

We are both stunned by the stench inside Jordan's house. It is so bad, not even blocking our noses aren't working. We split up and search the rooms. I go into one room which was just a pigstye.

Joe: "Nothing in here, just unwashed clothes, unfinished food and..... is that a bag of cocaine?" i say confused

Jordan wouldn't do drugs. I pick up the bag of cocaine and stare at it for a while, i was thinking of taking a hit but then I remembered that I', driving us home.

Andy: "You found what?"
Joe: "Nothing, It's just a bag of coke." i say
Andy: "Coke? But... my brother will never do drugs?" Andy says with a confused look.
Joe:"That's what I was thinking.

This is starting to get very suspicious. I suddenly feel a strange chill go down my spine, once again, I don't feel, safe at all around here. We carry on searching the house the house, I certainly don't feel 100% about this.

Joe: "What did you find?" i ask.
Andy: "Just clothes and porn magazines."
Joe: "What? Porn magazines?"
Andy: "I'm serious." we both start laughing.
Andy: "Alright, this room, bathroom, living room, kitchen and we're done!"
Joe: "Alright."

I go into the room which was empty besides a matress and a few suitcases.

Andy: "Jordan? Jordan wake up! JORDAN!"

I can hear Andy shouting and doesn't sound good , I run down to the kitchen and see what's happening.

Joe: "What's up?"

I look down and see that theres pills of some kind and a puddle of beer and a shattered beer bottle. I look further up a little to see that theres Jordan in Andy's arms unresponsive.

Andy: "Don't you dare go out on me, I can't lose you too. Stay with me brother, stay with me!"

Andy is rocking from side to side, hoping and praying that Jordan will wake up, but It's already too late. I stand there in complete and utterly shocked, not to mention looking like an idiot.

Andy: "What are you doing just standing there? Call an ambulance!" Andy yells at me.

I quickly pull out my phone and call an ambulance.