Paranormal

I grew up at Bengal region and Bengal got all sorts of folk tales and rituals related with traditional practices bringing an essence of nostalgia in its soil be it in any part of Bengal. Bengal was quite famous for its literacy and its contribution in its literacy field may it in the field of crime solver or that of horror stories writer. Bengal had a concept of different ghosts with their different potential or such that with their different kinds of nature, a women ghost or a male one. The writers of Bengal has divided the ghosts in their sub category to such an extent that there rose married version, the unmarried one, the tall, the shot, the caste basis division, the accidental one and the others.

People of Bengal gets quite a lot of vision of ghosts or they feel there presence during there childhood days since they are brought up by hearing all sorts of different types of ghosts stories. So let narrate an incident that took place with me i.e. Raj, quite a lot of time during my childhood days I used to watch lot of horror movies or be it soap and after watching it I could not sleep but still I used to watch it in-spite of knowing that after the movie get over I couldn't get down from bed so I used to switch it off using as wooden stick.

After sometime I started sleeping early so I couldn't watch the horror soap or any horror movies, thus it gave an real opportunities or may you say a boon to get in contact with real ghost believe or not that's fully depends on reader choice but I had a real counter with a ghost I was sleeping at night suddenly I got wake ,but I was not able to move my body or do anything but I could feel that someone was sitting on my chest and I was not able to breadth properly but could feel that someone was sitting in an yogic position on my chest, slowly after a minute or two I regained my sense back and could breadth properly and do the voluntary movement and felt that the thing went away and I got back to sleep again.

After few months I went to my maternal uncle's house and this incident happened again and when I shared the incident with others I came to know that it is called Boba a typical Bengali ghost and when anyone comes in contact with it the person loses all his senses and their breath becomes slow but I gave it a different name "The Yogi Ghost" it generally comes when people sleep. Then this incident took place with me quite a lot of time but later it stopped.

That's the end of my story.