CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I rushed to my room after the shock news I heard. I took my phone to search for "Roman Reigns".It says, Leati Joseph Anao'i "Joe" is a professional American wrestler under the ring name "Roman Reigns". I threw the phone away panting , so all the precious moments I spent with him, he never told me who he was. Joe, no matter what you are, you're are still my love and I will make sure nothing bad happens to you. I rushed to his room. I knocked the door and he told me enter. Why are you here? he asked .I mean what are you doing here by this hour ? , he said. I know who you are, let's put jokes aside and put things straight to the point. What do you mean? he asked. Roman, that's enough okay, you don't need to hide things from me anymore. I shouted. Okay he said. We all sat on the bed. Now tell me everything about you, I said.He sighed, are you ready to here my story, won't you runaway? I won't Roman, I will always be beside you. I held his hands while talking. I am Leati Joseph Anao'i, I was an American footballer but now a wrestler, I was born on 25th May 1985. We are in 2007, that means you are 22 yrs. I said. He nodded. If you are wrestler, why are you here or?I am a champion with a title right now. I can't face my fans with this sickness.He said.Leukemia,is a kind of cancer, that is blood cancer,due to abundance of WBC which is causing this sickness. I said.How,did you know all this?he asked. I told you, I'm a medical student.Do you believe in fate? I asked.Yes, I believe in fate more than myself, he said.Joe,we will conquer this sickness together.We held our hands tightly.That's was my first time seeing Joe sharing tears. I love you ,I said.He sighed,I LOVE YOU TOO.