my OCs - rose mitchu miau

introduction: Rose is definitely not the first thing that'll come to mind when you say the word "grandma", she's crazy and exciting and she loves adventure. Of course, she likes the occasional baking a pie with her daughter and soon to be daughter in law or sitting with her grandchildren's spouses and significant others and telling them embracing stories and showing them old photos but don't be mistaken and offer her yarn for knitting because she is definitely not that kind of grandma, or is she? Who knows? she's a crazy old grandma who keeps forgetting stuff, remembering random things, and mixing up her grandchildren's and friend's names. either way, she loves them all no matter how crazy she is. And although she starts getting "visions" from her time as a future teller while she was fleeing her country due to war, her wired personality is what makes her the sweet and lovely grandma with a bit of trauma that her grandkids learned to love, how about we get to know her more?

name: rose mitchu miau

age: 87

homeland: Korea

hight: 4'3/131

mental issues: past trauma due to war

physical description: don't be mistaken by her old age, her natural hair may be turning white but she won't let that stop her from being the most colorful person in England, she has light and pale skin, dyed pastel pink hair and a wacky sense of fashion that'll wack your socks off your feet, it includes bright and colorful kimonos usually with wacky patterns such as pies, plants, crazy colored flowers, bugs and out of this world butterflies and moths as well as an array of funny strange hats in all different styles colors age and size, you will never go a day in your life being sad when she and her colorful fashion style are around.

based on: madam rose from "She-ra and the princesses of power"

feel free to draw fanart and send it to me through my inbox messages on Wattpad

Today's recommendation: the YouTube creator "Hunter of Artemis" (link to YouTube account in the comments)