Chapter five: Friends..

Annes POV

When the mysterious girl left I felt kinda lonely.Even though I don't even know the girl.Whatever I needed to go home too.I walked  out of the cafe and I started walking home when I saw something or someone swinging building by building.It was very VERY weird.... I pinched myself too make sure I wasn't dreaming. OW!Huh guess I wasn't dreaming..BUT THIS IS SUPER WEIRD.. I continued to walk when something high up was falling and it was huge.I screamed so loud and I was so afraid on what I thought was going to happen to me when..

Marcy's POV

I was swinging from building to building but I wasn't used to this so I kindaaa flopped but ITS FINE. HELPPPPPPP.Okay maybe it's not done but whatever. After THAT I started to get the hang of it..it was very fun to look at the whole city from above..I turned around and what i saw shocked me. AHH SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!! Someone needed saving.Apparently something VERY BIG was going to land on them so I rushed down to them,picked her up and swung to safety.Are you okay.i was looking down so I didn't see their face.Well until I looked up that is.WAIT YOUR THE GIRL FROM THE CAFE! I put my hands over my mouth"Stupid mouth"

Anne's POV

Once she said that I said..Wait how do you know that.. unless your the girl that I saw..are you?She then sighed and then took her mask off..Yup that's me...WAIT REALLY!? Yeah.. I am. I couldn't believe it who would have thought.. I smiled and told her. Lets be friends..

She smiled and we both said

Friends......

AHH SO SORRY GUYS I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS MORNING BUT WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL MY GIRLFRIEND DISTRACTED ME AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT  SORRY AGAIN LOL