Hallway Bitch

Peter was in the hallway, trying to find his next class since he's a new student, but he couldn't find it. There was a newcomer college orientation a week ago but he didn't go since he was lazy as fuck. He was binge-watching on Netflix.

He glanced down and up from his schedule for each room, trying to find his room number, as his feet were moving swiftly. He hated this moment because being late was the worst thing he could experience, I mean you could be missing like anything and you're socially awkward when asking a random stranger for the missed things.

As he was doing that, someone yelled behind him.

"Hey, why the fuck are you still in the hallways!?" The guy angrily said, his voice scaring Peter.

"I'm a newcomer and I can't find my room number," Peter said, shakily.

The guy came closer, and every step he took made Peter tremble in fear. Peter glanced at his I.D hanging on top of his stomach area. His name was Daniel.

"Wasn't there an orientation for newcomers last week?" Daniel said, sternly, he was observing Peter from top to bottom.

Peter knew he was fucked when he said that. He didn't want to go outside that time because there were a lot of good movies released. He wants to watch it before anyone does.

"Uh, I completely missed that orientation," He said, with his voice cracking.

Daniel hummed and stepped closer to him. They were unbelievably close to each other, Peter can't hardly think anymore. Peter was lying if the guy wasn't sexually handsome.

"Let me take a look at your schedule," Daniel asked, his face was near Peter's, and he could almost give Daniel a kiss on the cheek. Peter was just looking at his cheeks, unaware he was talking.

Daniel looked up at Peter, who was severely awkward and stunned.

"Hey!" Daniel shouts, which makes Peter stumble on the ground.

Peter was dying of embarrassment, not because of how he was looking at Daniel's cheek but because his pants exposed a severely erect bulge.

Daniel saw the magic, he then smirked and looked at him. Peter stood up while he was covering his pants, entirely.

"Thanks anyway," He yelled out, quite panicky, and saluted before running away from Daniel.

Before he managed to run away from him, Daniel gripped his finger on his collar, pulling his back closer to his torso.

Peter felt something hard, underneath his ass.

"Aren't you gonna take care of that, if so, want help?" Daniel whispered through his ears, making him tremble onto his legs. His breath lingers on Peter's neck, its warmth makes him feel weird things.

"Uh... I'm supposed to be in class right now," Peter slightly whimpered, his breath is shallow and his tone of voice is shaking. It is resisting something that it cannot do in public.

"C'mon, it's a quick process," Daniel whispered again against his neck. The sensation between them is getting stronger and hotter. Every often, Daniel licks his neck at a swift pace.

Peter gulped, and his vision was starting to get hazy. He couldn't take control of his body, it seemed like his own body had its own movement. His body turned around, and now he was facing Daniel. Peter feels like not own his body anymore, his own body movements differ from what he wants - which is to get away from severe embarrassment about to happen.

Daniel took the initiative and put his lips against Peter, which made him squirm and moaned. Daniel's kiss was getting wet and deep against Peter, making him unable to breathe or even talk. He is drowned from his kiss, with their own erected bulge hit against each other.