My way or the highway

Hey yall! I decided to make another chapter today because I am in good spirits! Enjoyy!

Desire Grace: 

I was at the mall with my best friend Ariela and I saw this cute guy who had a baby face with a sleeve of tats.

''Girl, you see that cute guy right there''I say, to my friend pointing at the cute guy. ''Pointing is not nice and that's Luh Tyler''Ariela said, while smacking my index away. ''Who is Luh Tyler?''I asked confused.

She smacked her lips while side eyeing me, ''That's him''Ariela whispers. ''Why you whispering for?''I asked her, while furrowing my eyebrows. ''Because he's a rapper! Don't you see his body guards?''Ariela continues to whisper. ''Lowkey thought they was just random bald head buff man''I joked, as Ariela just snickers. ''Let's ask him for a picture''Ariela grabs my arm,  dragging me towards the boy.

''Wsg''Tyler said, backing away so we could give him space. ''I'm a huge fan of yours can we get a photo please''Ariela said as she smiles. ''Fosho''He said, grinning. Ariela hands Tyler her phone and then we took a picture. ''Thank you so much, Luh Tyler''Ariela said, while smiling so hard. ''Fosho,''Tyler said, then his eyes lands on me making my breath hitch. The hottest guy up in this building looking at me!? OMG I'm literally blushing rn. 

''What's yo name?''Tyler asked me, leaning on to a shopping window. ''Desire, Desire Grace''I said, with so much confidence in my voice. ''That's a pretty name...lemme get your number''Tyler said, passing me his phone. ''I don't give out numbers but you could have my instagram''I said. He sighs. ''Aight, fosho. What's your insta then?''He asks me, opening up the instagram app on his phones. '' It's Dessi''I tell him. He types in my name and followed me.

I chuckled because he looked really geeked up when I followed him back. ''Aight, ma. I'll dm you later''Tyler said, then waved at me and Ariela.  ''Let me find out you and Tyler going out''Ariela Screeches. ''Dang girl! My ears''I said, while scrunching my eyebrows then yanked her arm. ''Let's go to the food court''I said. ''What we eating?''Ariela asked me. I shrugged as I looked at all of the restaurants that were placed inside of the mall. ''Ooh! Let's go to Novecento'' I said as I dragged Ariela to the Novecento Restaurant. 

After we ordered our food, I had got a dm from Tyler

Ayo wsg ma

                                 Hii

Wyd 

                       I'm still at the mall

Doing what?

                        I js got down ordering from Novecento

Oh i love novecento! 

                         Me too! Wyd

I just made it to my crib

                                  Oh ok! My foods here ill talk to you later

Alr byeee pretty lady

                                    Bye Baby Face

When I was done texting Tyler I saw Ariela looking at me with a smirk on her face. ''You was texting Tyler?''She asked me. I laughed while nodding, ''How'd you know?''I asked her. ''Because you was blushing''Ariela said. ''He rizzed you''Ariela asked me. ''Somewhat''I said, then laughed again. A waiter came up to us with our food. ''Now this what I'm talking about''I said, as I rubbed my stomach. My stomach started growling when I smelt that food. Soon, when that food was in my mouth I just knew I was gonna be on the toilet. 

Ariela started laughing out of nowhere just confused me. ''Girl, why you being ratchet? Sitting here screeching people ears up''I said, while scrunching my eyebrows. ''Desire, you just said that out loud! People was looking at you''Ariela said, loudly causing more people to look at us. ''What y'all looking at!?''Ariela said, to them white people. ''Girl, we in public''I said, while shaking my head.

I can't take this girl nowhere without her being ghetto. After we ate we left and went home.

At home:

Ooh child I need a bubble bath. When I was preparing for my bubble bath  I had got a dm from Tyler.

It's been a while luh ma

           Oh mb. I just got home and I am preparing for a bath.

Oh mb 

                    U good. So wassup?

Just texting to see wha you was doing

                       Nun much. About to take a bubble bath

You a child  

                    How am I a child when I just wanna be clean

Cuz you wanna put bubbles in the tub

                          Child its soap

Bactaria! 

              You didn't spell that right

Oh...well anyways! Let me get back to you later

                        Alr! Bye cutie face

Bye American Idiol  

              Still can't spell

Shut up and get in yo bubble bath

After texting Tyler,  I got into the tub. Whew! That was relaxing.