Where were you?

"Where were you last night" nathalie said as she stood in his doorway starring at him. Adrien got up and sat on the corner of his bed and said "I was with Labybug her and chat noir needed my help with something to find Filex for something i don't know they didn't tell me much." He lied he had to lie what was he going to say to her -I am chat noir and was hanging out with ladybug after patrol- no Adrien couldn't just say that it would give it all away.

"You're lying i can tell but i am not going to push it let's just pretend this never happened." she said coldly as she got up and walked out of his room closing the door behind her. He knew very well if my father found out that he sneaked out he will never see the light of day again. Adrien knew how Nathalie is when it comes to things like this. She can keep a secret but it is only so long before she tells his father.

"Kid you should be ready for school before you are late you know how your father is" plagg said as he swallowed a whole piece of cheese. "Plagg your disgusting you know that" Adrien plugged his nose because of the smell of the cheese, plagg just gave him a proud look and nodded his head. 

Adrien got ready for school with thirty minutes to spare so Adrien thought he would walk to school. Nathalie said it would be ok for him to walk to school every now and than a few months ago because Adrien is inside a lot of the day and could use some fresh air. Of course his bodyguard  would have to be there for obvious reasons but it still was nice for him to get out of the house for once.

I started walking about 5 minutes away from school when i ran into mari. She was wearing a pink strawberry shortcake shirt and light washed high rise jeans with a black bow that held her hair in a pony tail, she looked so cute with her hair like that.
"Hey Marinette how are you today?" I asked with a bright smile even though it is 7 15 in the morning.

"Hi Adrien! I am sorry about yesterday I shouldn't have left before you got to say anything I am sorry." Marinette apologized. 

"It's ok I understand. We outside of you house anyway no big deal but about yesterday..." Adrien grew nervous before attempting to ask her out. "W-Would you want to be my g-girlfriend?" Adrien stuttered out. Marinette stopped in her tacks and just looked at the floor. Marinette didn't know to respond because of her secret identity it would be to dangerous for love. Marinette would have to reject him but she didn't have the heart too do so. "I-I'm sorry Adrien but I have to much on my plate for love at the moment. I-I'm sorry." Marinette avoided his gaze and continued to look at the floor. 

"O-Oh" Adrien's eyes started to tear up. He needed to get out of there asap. His heart was shattered at her rejection sure Ladybug had rejected him a lot but that was nothing compared to the pain he felt now. Marinette heart was shattered also, she had rejected her friend and the guy she has the bigest crush on because her miraculous. Marinette silently started crying as she turned around and made her way home. There was no way she could face him anytime soon. Both of their hearts was broken as they went their separate ways.

Adrien spotted Nino and Alya in the distance and quickly wiped his tears away before they saw him crying.  Nino and Alya were talking before Nino noticed Adrien walking across the street. "Hey Adrien!" Nino yelled from across the street before walking over. 
"Hey Nino.." 

"What wrong dude did something happen?" 

Nino noticed Adrien sad mood as soon as he said anything. Nino wondered what made Adrien so down.

"I don't want to talk about right now Nino."  

"Alright dude. Just know I am always there for you encase you need anything."

"We should go before were late." Adrien said coldly. He really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone nor be at school. 

The school day went on very slowly for Adrien because he could get his mind off of what happened that morning. Adrien got reprimanded for not paying attention during his classes but he couldn't help it. He just couldn't wait for patrol later that day to see Ladybug maybe she could cheer him up a bit but only time will tell.