Chapter 7: Onward to Mushroom Kingdom|Part 3

We see our friends heading towards the castle, but what lies there, we're about to find out now. The group was puffing along while Oliver helped Thomas and Nia since their break were destroyed by the trucks. As they looked around, they were awe struck at what was in front of them.

 As they looked around, they were awe struck at what was in front of them

Thomas: Oh wow, this is so beautiful.

Nia: I've never seen anything like it.

Jane Bolittle: Jane loves it.

Toad: Have you seen anything like this, Mr. Oliver?

Oliver: No Toad. I haven't, but this place is great.

Cheilla felt like something was off as they passed by the buildings.

Cheilla: Um, did you all see that?

Uzi: I did, but why are these houses so......strange?

Frankie Stein: I'm not too sure, but we- *GASP!*

Thomas: What's wrong, Frankie?

Frankie: Look over there.

She pointed to something in the distance as they followed her finger, and they gasped. Waddling past was a bunch of small human-like creatures that weared a vest and had a diaper (idk) on them and brown shoes. But the most strangest thing of all about them was their head; they were wearing what looked like a hat but was in the shape of the top of a mushroom and were white with different colored dots. The group had never seen something like this before as they chuffed by.

Thomas: Did all of you see that? Or am I going crazy and seeing see things?

Uzi: No, Thomas, I saw it, as well.

Frankie: I did, too.

Oliver: We all did, but what was that thing?