Nice Tiger, Scary Tiger, Bad Tiger!

Well of course the zookeepers didn't have a problem with me taking DNA from a rare tiger breed because I had "teachers permission." What about "zoo permission," huh? Anyway I'm not complaining. At least now I don't have to sneak in and risk being arrested again. "Here is the white tiger! Come over here and we'll get you what you need." My overly-enthusiastic/ crazy-obsessed-with-his-job guide. Guide to what? Turning me into a zoo cult member? SO not happening. "Come on don't be shy!" he said "It will be a great experience to..." "To take DNA from an animal?" I finished for him, lunging from rock to rock in the tiger's fake habitat. "Precisely." He said losing a bit of his excitement. "Okay but can we just do it quick? I need to head back to... owwww!" I tripped and stumbled into the tiger, apparently scaring it, making it scratch me. "Oh goodness! Are you okay Bendi?" The zoo keeper asked running to the tiger. "It just MAULED ME!" I yelled. Zoo keeper glared at me, caressing Bendi like I had just dug my claws into  it. GGGGRRRR! I turned around and climbed back up, feeling like a bad ass since I also had a pretty severe injury. Then I realized I hadn't gotten the DNA. "No, no!" I was SO screwed.

                                                                     ****************************

"Where are you going Estelle?" My mom asked. "The zoo..." I replied. "Okay but take Reina! You need her to stay out of trouble." then my wonderful, loving, boring sister came in! Oops, did I say boring? My bad, I meant painfully smart and has no idea what fun is. (-_-) "What about me mom?" she asked. "You get to go with Estelle to the zoo!" she answered, not looking up from her cooking. "Isn't the zoo closed at 8:30 at night?" My wretched sister asked. I shot her my worst glare. "Tonight it's closing late." I spat at her through clenched teeth. She got the hint and we were out he door. "So where are we really going?" she asked once we were a few blocks away. "Is that excitment I hear perfect sister?" I shot back. She blushed. "Just answer the question." She mumbled. I sighed. "Well, young grasshopper, we really are going to the zoo this time." She stopped and raised her eyebrows. "What?" I asked "We are! All we're going to do is sneak some tiger hair out and we'll be on our way!" She shook her head and laughed. "Only you Estelle, Only you." I rolled my eyes and kept walking. For the rest of the way to the zoo she was silent and all she did when we came to the front gate was bite her lip. Can't say I'm not impressed.

sorry guys. longer chapter later okay?