》ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ《

»──── ◦•✗•◦────«

»──── ◦────«

Song: Friday I'm in Love - The Cure

Summary: After the events of the failed Pet Wash, Mary Ann gets slightly jealous and R reminisces.

Warnings: fem!reader, Green-dyed pets, Mary Ann being jealous, adorable, fluffy, no animals were harmed in the making of this one-shot (green dye), is much more different than I had imagined in my mind

Requested by: Mila12697

Words: 3.8k

»──── ◦────«

It was green.

Everywhere your eyes landed as you seemed to turn in a full circle as if in slow motion, was green. You had no clue how they managed to turn Princess Flufferina green or how they did the same to the dog, rabbit, pig and bird but they had all become the vivid colour of green, their colours or lack thereof being completely blended into green.

You looked down at Princess Flufferina in your arms, your eyebrows furrowed. You could've sworn, bet your life on it that she had been a beautiful snow white only a moment ago. You were certain that she hadn't had a speck of colour on her fur, besides the small particles of dirt. You took a moment to glance towards Mary Ann, who had now begun leaning backwards on her heels, looking anywhere but at you. Alfalfa doing the same when your eyes landed on him, but unlike Mary Ann, he had been covered in the dye himself.

The silence was almost deafening as you looked back down at the now green cat, "I was gone for five minutes, how did this happen?" Your glare made its way to Spanky as your index finger now pointed in his direction, your voice coming out sharp, "What did you do?"

Spanky glanced behind him, before pointing towards himself as his eyes returned to yours, "Me?" Spanky's voice squeaked as he lifted his hands in surrender, the hands that were conveniently covered entirely in the evidence, "What makes you think it was me?" You raised an eyebrow at the vivid colour that seemed to stain his hands, causing him to quickly put them behind his back as he smiled innocently, before his eyes settled onto Mary Ann, his face now that of a pleading child.

You were quick to deposit Princess Flufferina into Mary Ann's arms, pointing towards all the animals in the garage's proximity, "Now I ask again Spanky," you glare at the boy fiercely, "What did you do?"

The boy looked away his voice becoming small, "Someone, and I'm not naming names, may have added green dye instead of soap."

"Would that someone happen to be... Oh, I don't know," You stalked closer, pretending to think of the matter, as you tapped your chin before you crossed your arms completely, a glare still adorning your face, "You?"