42 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

"You're being too friendly with them

"You're being too friendly with them."

You and Miles finally arrived home, away from Miguel and the others who were trying to get both of you. They classified both of you as "anomalies," stating that Miles wasn't even supposed to be a Spider-Man, and that you should have been in another dimension.

As you breathed heavily when Miles dropped you both into his room, before you could even apologize, he was bombardingyou with a million questions at once.

"___!!" Are you okay?? Are you hurt?! "I'm so sorry this happened," he kept apologizing until you finally had a chance to speak. "Miles, everything's fine. I'm okay. Come on, you've got to tell your mom like you promised." You reassured him.

"Right...""Right."He said with nervousness in his tone. He took a deep breath as he adjusted his hoodie, then walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.

"Miles, what am I going to do with you?""You muttered to yourself as you were completely unaware of a figure behind you about to strike."You suddenly felt goosebumps, You looked to see if something was behind you. You saw a dark figure looming in the corner of the room, before you could scream, you were immediately knocked out.

"Hey, Mom, I have something to tell you." Miles said with hesitation. "Eh?""Need something, Miles?" She said while cleaning the dishes. "..." I'm... "I'm Spider-Man," Miles said as he opened his coat. "What?""Miles, are you into cosplay or superheroes?" She questioned, almost chuckling.

"Huh." Miles hummed, confused by her reaction. "What do you mean?" Miles paused for a moment, sensing someone familiar approaching the front door.

As the door opened, he slowly turned around to see Uncle Aaron standing there. Miles stood there, shaking, and cracked a nervous smile as he greeted him.

Meanwhile, you were held in someone's arms as they brushed a strand of hair to the side of your face. "I missed you so much." A strangely familiar male voice spoke before giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

Back to where Miles was, he walked up the stairs with Uncle Aaron to the rooftop, enjoying his time with his uncle. It reminded him of when his uncle was still alive in his universe. He really misses him.

They reached the rooftop, and Miles was shocked to see fires, destruction, and crime in the city. He finally faced the brick building and saw a spray-painted portrait of his father.

 He finally faced the brick building and saw a spray-painted portrait of his father

Miles woke up, and the first thing he saw was you tied to a chair. "___!!Are you okay?" Miles shouted. "She's fine." Uncle Arron pressed a button to raise the chains on the punching bag. He then approached slowly as Miles desperately pleaded with him.

Uncle Arron only spun the punching bag before playing music on a record player as Miles tried to talk with but resulted music only ended up music overpowering his voice as it was turned up.

"I was bitten by a spider that gave me powers." It wasn't supposed to bite me; it was supposed to bite someone else, someone from here. I don't belong here; I need to go home. I also have an Uncle Aaron. He was a bad guy called the Prowler. He looked out for me. He did a lot of bad things, but I knew he wanted to be good. He just didn't know he had a choice. But you do! "You can be a good guy." Miles explained as Uncle Aaron chuckled. "A good guy?" He repeated.

Miles sighed, "Please trust me. I know you don't want to be the prowler." He barely got to finish his sentence as his uncle punched the bag forcefully. He then stopped the punching bag and looked at Miles with a cold stare, causing Miles'sheart to nearly skip a beat. "I'm not," his uncle said monotonously.

His uncle let the punching bag stay still as Miles looked up at the ceiling and saw a dark figure crouching on the ceiling pipe. The figure hung down with one arm before dropping and approaching him.

Uncle Aaron threw them the mechanical claw as they stuck it on their hand. "Is your dad still alive?" They questioned, "What?" Miles said, confused. "Your father is still alive?"

"Yeah..." Miles responded as the mysterious person hummed. "Who are you?" Miles asked. The electronic mask was then automatically removed from the person's face. "I'm Miles Morales."

"But you, you can call me the prowler."

"If I don't get home, our dad is going to die-" "Your dad." Miles interrupted. "Please, you have to let me and ___ go." Miles pleaded as he looked at your sleeping face.

"Why would I do that?" "The other Miles questioned." The sound of the claw powering up was heard as he placed it on the punching bag near Miles's head.

"You see, I had a girl just like her—loving, caring, all that girly stuff.""Until she was taken from me." He explained, "I can't lose her again, not this time." The other Miles said he had memories of stalking you, when you asked him out, and when your life was taken in cold blood, right after his father's funeral. The way he stared at you in that casket, with your eyes forever closed, he has changed so much ever since.

"But now, I finally get to see her again. I know she's not mine, but we could make it work." "He said as you started to wake up."

Miles looked at his alter with a stern expression, his finger pressing on the metal as sparks of lightning began to spark.

To be continued..