𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 - 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙄 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚

The darkness enveloping me felt somewhat carefree, like nothing mattered anymore. This feeling continued as I lay senseless, the weight of my body seeming nonexistent. 

after some time, I finally woke up. 

The ringing in my ears and harsh beating in my chest was the only sign I was alive before bitter sharp light made its way under my eyelids, the suns radiance briefly turning my vision hazy.

 After adjusting to the brightness, I began curiously surveying the environment nearby, the room around me was... peaceful as beams of sun protruded from the window next to me, the unbothered trees swaying with every gust of spiraling wind. 

But I had no time to be examining the nature surrounding me, the distracting throbbing in my head a constant reminder of the alarming situation I was in. I stumbled out of the bed, my exposed feet touching the raw frigid ground, as I shuffled over to the window slowly for fear of alerting someone. 

"No sudden movements..." I kept repeating those words in my head over and over again, not letting myself forget even for a second.  

My calloused hands finally reached the window, inspecting every mark and divot present on the wood. I found the latch to open the window, unhooking it reluctantly like any movement I made would result in punishment. But to my bewilderment the window actually swung open, creaking slightly as the crisp breeze started pouring in.

It felt like there was nothing stopping me anymore, it was an open window, but it seemed so much more to me. I hesitated but forced my feet closer and closer to the window, finally raising my aching legs over the window ledge before stepping out beyond the room I was previously standing in.

It was like endless serenity, like I was no longer the caged animal I once was. I had forgotten all about the difficult situation I was in and my apparent kidnapping, only focusing my dull eyes on the tranquility around me.  

Looking down at my body I noticed all my gear missing, leaving me dressed in my long black sleeved shirt and pants. But in that moment, I didn't care much for my clothing disregarding any questions I had about them.

I didn't know what to do, should I make a run for it and hope for a better life, should I stay and pray they don't kill me. There was a fence around parts of the building, but I was sure with my training I could find a way around. My indecisiveness left me immobile as I stood like a statue mere inches away from the window. 

Things seemed so calm I didn't notice the person coming up behind me...

To be continued in chapter three...

Yippeeee chapter two! Hope this chapter is good, sorry it's not as long as chapter one but I just wanted to make sure I got at least one more chapter out tonight <33

Thank you so so much to anyone reading this it really does make me happy! 

See you in chapter three!

~ chuu