Dinner Time

There they were, at a fancy restaurant.

They faced each other.

Yves was leaning forward (her elbows on the table) while Hyejoo rested her arms on the surface that suddenly seemed like it was smaller than it looked (she was leaning back).

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Yves asked the girl that appeared as if to be lost inside her mind ever since they left the practice studio. A girl who's cheeks were stained in shades of pink.

"Eh?"

Apparently, she had been so involved with her own thoughts, she hadn't paid enough attention to outsider input.

Sooyoung chuckled as she leaned forward even more, moving hair away and behind one of her ears, a movement which made the girl look incredibly red and nervous.

"How are you feeling, silly?"

"Ah..." Hyejoo swallowed. "I... I feel weird."

The girl was being honest. Yves liked when girls were like that more so than when they pretended nothing had happened (or were homophobic as fuck).

"Weird good or weird bad?"

She wanted to make sure Hyejoo was there because she wanted to.

A few seconds passed.

The dancer could be patient when she wanted. And when it came to lesbian interaction, her patience was almost infinite, of course, she was a little more impulsive and proactive than most patient ladies, but she was still into the waiting game, the one where a lioness awaits the right time to sink her teeth into her prey.

"Good..."

Hyejoo answered, a nervous smile driving by her lips.

"Well, that's good, very good." Yves smiled back. For some reason, she was feeling kinder than usual.

They were in the restaurant the older of the two had promised to take them after dancing. Their table was inside a private room. The place was fancy enough to make Olivia be in awe as soon as they arrived. Her eyes were big, and her cheeks were flushed red as Yves showed her the way to their table.

Sooyoung had been with enough girls to understand that they needed to feel close to the person that had just kissed them to reach a sense of security; to feel safe. So, the entire time they walked around the place, they held hands. Truth was, the younger one seemed more at ease whenever they did that. As Yves thought about it, she realized that was also the case on a day-to-day basis. Hyejoo was more calm whenever she held her hand, which wasn't as often as some fans would like, but definitely the perfect amount to all of them Olivia/GoWon shippers.

Jealous little fucks...

Yves complained in her mind.

She loved her fans, she did. But she still couldn't stand a certain amount of them. She was trained to swallow anger, sadness, tiredness, and pain though. She could smile no matter how rude a fan; no matter how stupid or blind.

God, sometimes she needed to release all that frustration.

She tended to play with herself on days like those. Sometimes she did other, less sexual, stuff, but touching herself was usually what took all the stress away.

Her eyes were finding it hard not to stare at Hyejoo's little pink lips. At her neck, at her breasts...

Olivia Hye wasn't as full of breasts as most fans thought, most idols (if not all of them) sometimes had to wear padding. That ensured the roundness and/or voluptuousity of certain areas of their bodies.