Chapter 01🔞

Fourth's POV

I was brought back to the reality from the last thrust tipped on my G spot. Almost decayed bed legs were continuously rocking back and forth as they couldn't bear the wild run of the beasts on top of it. Violent wind was banging the rusty door as hard as it could but always got defeated under the noise of my butt spanking . My nipple buds which were ripped before the right season of their rosy bloom as they were smashed between grinding teeth all day and night, however knows to get hard under this man's soft arousing licks. My doe eyes were shaped into sirens as I was about to whitewash his handsome face ... just like the last two times he suddenly pulled back his wand out of me. I was frostbitten by the cold air only left with his lingering heat inside me, as the white fluid lost its guidance to get released.

I climbed on him unconsciously clutching his back with my finger nails asking for his dominant tongue to suck my lips until it leaves a bruise that won't heal till our next time. Though I remember his request to not to touch him, I couldn't resist him from the very first time, he knew it, it was his purpose of torturing . Then He slapped me. He again and again slapped me until I fell on the bed with burst open veins of the under skin of cheeks giving the scenery of coloured cob webs. Suddenly he took my hands above my head, spit in my mouth, my nipples were crumpled by his ass cheeks as he placed his whole body on me and started rubbing it on my face. My eyes were blinded with his navy hanky stealing my chance to see the profound hatred in his eyes. Clothed ball gagged inside my mouth only allowed me to breathe through my nostrils. My desire to get crushed my swany neck between his sturdy arms built in a iron chamber was finally given to me. I wanted to moan his name with pleasure , but I didn't know it. I was senseless as he left and the room was replaced by the next customer.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, get up or I will put holes in your nipples darling " it was that old kink, Foei owner of me. As he licked his lips staring at my naked body, I quickly placed the ragged blanket over me. His nauseating laughter has now suffocated the room replacing the yesterday's euphoria . "Old P'eaub wasn't satisfied yesterday, he said you were already out when he came." I avoided his fuming eyes.

"Answer me you fucking whore!" my hair was gripped tightly , "Sorry p, it will not happen again". There goes my loyal bitch! The cigarette between his teeth were replaced by my nipples. While he was satisfying himself with me, I closed my eyes to organise my thoughts . Once he left the bed, I went for my daily routine and prepared myself to go out as I has to be somewhere.

Hello there😌🌻
I will not use any descriptions neither photos of my beloved as it might cause trouble later✨.
This might get more deep or sweet according to my mood☀️.
Hope you will vote for me❤️.