TWO

'✯' C H A P T E R  T W O '✯'
───────────────────────

" SUPER STRENGTH... Super speed... heightened senses " he paused, eyebrows furrowed but Yuri stared at him with an impatient expression.

" whaatt, cmon man, now's not the time to pull that face on me, I'm literally dying From the curiosity" she then elaborated that by pretending that she was having a seizure in a very dramatic way. The frown melts off his face and a tiny smile makes its way to his face.

" Stoppp before I have to call an ambulance for real " for some reason she can tell that he's troubled about something.

" okayy get to the point, why did you pause like that, is the fact that I have all the powers that check the boxes of a vampire a bad thing or something " she nudges him in the shoulder when he doesn't reply, though he eventually meets her eyes and shakes his head.

" then what is it, why do you look like someone drowned your pet fish Oliver " she tries to humor him ( mostly in an attempt to make the man stop looking like he has back pain 24/7 )

" HOW COULD YOU-" he points a finger at her, the result long forgotten "- MAKE A JOKE OUT OF OLIVER " he then proceeds to cry like a five year old as she pats him on the shoulder.

" see, at least that got your attention, and for the record-" she looked towards him consolingly "-fishes don't actually drown" she knew that no matter how tough eli pretended to be, he was a softie and was quite daft at times, though she wouldn't tell him that.

He sniffles and somehow manages to give her a weakened smile before he pulls himself together " about the results well uh... The last one sort of worried me because I've never heard of it before, it's called ENERGY MANIPULATION , there are all types of energy manipulation but the one in your test doesn't have any specifications just a bunch of question marks as if it couldn't detect the type "

If she knew anything from watching all of the fantasy movies and shows, she knew for a fact that she was done for, because anything in the skill set of these powers was never given, it was earned,similar to how a person would learn martial arts over the course of years. ( except for Wanda's powers cause hers were a special case ifykyk)

A thoughtful expression crosses her face " I've come to the conclusion that this type of power would involve alot of training if I'm correct in my assumption " he nods his head at her statement " don't worry I've already thought ahead for this one, basically when you enter that universe you will have scheduled sessions with me where I'll train you for this skill set "

She understood his point but a question arose in her, wouldn't it be strange if a random man showed up out of nowhere constantly to train her? " then what about the fact that it'd seem strange if you were constantly popping up out of nowhere to train, what would I tell the other char- err people "

He waves his hand in front of " oho you don't need to worry about that, I've decided that twice a week I will dream walk to you in your dreams and train you for those powers " she didn't exactly understand what he meant by that but she still nodded at his statement.

It had gotten so quiet all of a sudden, it was almost unbearable " sooo " both of them were awkwardly looking around, apparently they both had no idea what to talk about now. " wait, so how do I contact you in that universe, if there's ever any emergency or something "