Forgiveness Is The Ultimate Sacrifice

Chapter 2

This chapter is a little suggestive, but no smut!
(Not yet, I'm planning that for the next chapter.)  ;)

Song: System of a Down- Sad Statue

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Serj went home that night. He could not do the surgery. He was way too tired. He did not want to mess up on a patient. So he had a co worker and their team do the surgery.

But it was now his job to take care of this person he doesn't even know or has seen.

Serj woke up, it was 8:00 in the morning, and had a decent night of sleep, but his thoughts kept him up at night, the little rings under his eyes showing a bit.

He decided to turn on the tv.

The first thing he saw was the news, none of it really caught his interest, except the next story.

"Local small band causes riot at the big stage, causing injuries to many, arson, and destruction of property. the guitarist is recovering in the nearest hospital around the area. There is no news from the band at this time."

Serj was suprised with this information. Is that so the mysterious person who went under surgery last night was the guitarist???

As he was still taking in the information, he got a text from his phone.

The Band group chat:

Shavo: hey serj you okay? You texted us last night you were stressed. Did something bad happen ??

John: yeah dude. What's up?????

Serj sighed. He forgot to tell his friends what went on.

Serj: Yeah don't worry. There was a riot that happened near by.

Shavo: oh shit, you mean "the riot"? It was a semi famous band that played! The guitar player got seriously injured. It's all around the news.

John: don't tell me the guitar player is dead!! I heard he's really cute!!

Serj gasped. So they knew too. Apparently everyone was up to date with this event.

Shavo: bro tell us, did you see the guitar player?? Is he cute as everyone says to be? Do you like him???? :D?!

John: tell us!!

Serj: Guys no one died. I would've been notified. Also stop this cute boy nonsense. I don't even know what he looks like. How could I like him???!

Shavo: your right dude. Well we will leave you be. Me and John are gonna work on the first album.

John: Let's work on the song Sugar. Also we really need a new guitar player....

Serj: we will meet tonight at my place and rehearse Sugar. Also your right John. I got to go to the hospital soon to start my shift. Bye guys.

John: bye serj! Tell us about the guitar player!!

Serj then turned off his phone, hopped out of bed and took a quick warm shower.
As he showered, he stood, thinking about how the surgery went. He kind of regrets not doing it, because he had a certain way of doing things.

He really hoped someone didn't fuck something up.

Serj put his shampoo in which smelled of pines and had a bit of a cinnamon spice to it, he washed his hair, then his body.