'Home at last.' Part 2

The two girls, one tall with a ponytail, one shorter with short down hair, exited the classroom. Aizawa also came out and shut the door behind them. He didn't say anything and walked down one side of the hallway. He eventually disappeared, turning a corridor.
The girls looked in the direction he went, and then back at each other. "You were saying?" Momo had asked, remaining a calming tone.

"Oh, uh.. yeah! A ride home would be nice, thanks Yaomomo." Kyoka had said with a gentle smile spread on her face. Yaoyorozu smiled back. "Let's go then!" The taller girl said, gripping gently on Jirou's wrist and pulling her outside of the school.

They made it outside and at the UA gates. "My driver should be here shortly. Here, let's sit down." Momo said and pulled Jirou to a bench near the enterance of the UA border. Momo sat down first, and then Kyoka sat down next to her.

Minutes passed and Momo looked at Jirou, getting a glimpse that she was still holding Kyoka's wrist. She had completely forgotten, and her face flushed red. "O..Oh! Sorry..!" The ponytailed girl had apologized and immediately let go of the purple hair's wrist. "It's cool, don't worry about it." Kyoka said in a chill tone, but her cheeks did fade a shade of pink.
A few minutes of awkwardness passed before a fancy car (not a limousine) finally showed up. The duo both stood up, then walked over to the car. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for them both. The purple haired girl admired the car, before looking back between Momo & the driver. She turned a little pink.

"Oh, uh.. Thank you sir." She smiled slightly and got into the car, scooting all the way to the opposite side of the car. Momo followed in shortly after. The driver shut the door and went back to the drivers seat. The car moved and Jirou patted her hands on her bare legs awkwardly. The tension was obvious, even to the driver. He looked at the two through the mirror, and then back on the road.

They arrived at Yaoyorozu's 'small' house. (it was a mansion.) They got out of the car and entered the house. Home at last. The shorter, purple haired girl explored the enterance with just her eyes and head movement. A amazed look displayed on her face and the taller, ponytailed girl giggled a bit. They both took off their shoes and placed them on the shoe rack. Momo took off her bag, and Jirou's bag aswell. She placed them both on a shelf and turned back towards Jirou. "Here, let me show you to my room! My parents are out right now." Yaomomo said with a smile.

{I know, you're probably like "oh but what about the dorms?" well, the dorms are in renovation so the students are resorting back to their households for now!}

They arrived in Yaoyorozu's bedroom. It was MASSIVE. There was a giant bed against the back wall, a bay window, a reading nook, and more. Kyoka took a glance around this room too, with the same amazed face. She had come here before, but it was a long time ago, when they were first years. Yaoyorozu let out another giggle, she forgot most people didn't live a wealthy as her. "Come in, come in." She said and waved her hand in a motiom for Jirou to come in. Kyoka entered, Momo following behind her as she shut the door. Yaomomo stared out the window at the sunset, it was a perfect view. "Have I shown you the balcony yet?" Momo asked as she took her hair out of her ponytail. "I think you have, but that was a while ago." Kyoka responded. Her gaze caught Momo, she looked like an absolute goddess with her hair down.

"Let me show you then! Besides, we can watch the sunset!" Momo smiled and lead Kyoka to the balcony that she has access to from her bedroom. Yaoyorozu leaned on the railing and Kyoka stood behind her. They both stared at the sunset as it slowly lowered deeper, and deeper. Jirou came up to the railing next to Momo. She leaned on the railing aswell. Out of nowhere, Kyoka built up courage..

{WOAAAHHHH cliffhanger!!? It's okay I have a LOT of motivation and will be writing part 3 VERY shortly after. I hope that you're enjoying this so far.}