The Killer

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair in a meat closet with a mirror in front of me. The room smelled like shit and expired bacon. The room was white though it was covered in tons of blood. Sojin unlocked the door and started laughing while walking up to me. "Let's make you look pretty." Said Sojin. He made 6 marks on my face with a small razor blade. I tried screaming for help, and that's when Sojin slapped my lips. He licked my blood and said, "I just want you to love me." I started shaking and I asked Sojin why he had me tied up. He told me that he was a RENT A FEMBOY employee for 6 months. He said he wanted to have long lasting relationships with different guys and girls. Everyone of them said no apparently. Sojin walked up to the meat closet refrigerator while chuckling. He then said, "This is what happens when people say no." Sojin opened the refrigerator door and he showed me different heads, arms, and legs of the people he used to date. I started screaming for help again which caused him to slap my lips once more. Sojin began to untie me from the chair I was sitting in. He got up in my face with his razor blade close to my neck and he said, "You run from me and I'll gut you like a fucking pig." Once he finished untying me I slammed my forehead into his and I ran out the meat closet. I was running in the halls of what seemed to be an abandoned kitchen. Sojin began to chase me with his bloody razor blade. I tried opening the exit door of the kitchen but it would not open. As Sojin got closer, I slammed myself through the kitchen windows. I realized that I was in an abandoned pizzeria. I was looking for doors to run through, I saw that the doors and windows were blocked up by many pieces of wood. I started screaming for help again. "Stay with me forever... WE'LL BE CUTE TOGETHER" sang Sojin as he was slowly coming through the broken kitchen windows. He looked right at me with his razor blade and started to run towards me. He tried to cut my neck, I dodged his razor and I picked up a big piece of wood. I used this wood to hit Sojin in the head. He fell to the ground with blood coming from his nose. I got closer to Sojin and he began to strangle my neck. "WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOVERS FOR LIFE." I looked at him with anger and I hit his crotch hard with my right knee cap. As he was screaming this was my time to attack. I grabbed Sojin's head with my two hands. "I hate furries." I whispered this before snapping his neck. I tried looking for a way to get out of the pizzeria. On the bottom right corner of the front wall near the blocked windows, there was a hole to crawl through. I went through the hole and ran myself to freedom. Then I realized I don't know how to get back to my hotel. A taxi approached me outside of the restaurant, the driver was a pretty looking female. Despite how odd this seemed I got in the taxi car. The driver looked at me and said, "Hi I'm Miki, your girlfriend forever."