11 grade

This year's school is better than any year. I have made more friends and I am honestly more happy, but that changes a lot. I'm not friends with this one girl, she as lies to me and broke her promises to me. Overall, it's been a good school year.
I honestly did like 11th grade. I don't know why 11th grade is so hard, but you are so close with being done with high school if I'm being honest with you.
Everyone at my school won't stop talking about this one girl, yeah, I get it, she is annoying, rude, a cheater and ect, they are always hating on her, she is trying her best, but people make it for her to ever try.
I love hanging out with my best friend, they really know how to make me smile, them and I have a good time with each other, even tho they and I do a lot of stupid stuff, but we are always going to be there for each other.
Today, Dec 12, my best and I went to a store and got matching stuffed animals, and it made my whole day, even when I didn't feel like smiling..
Overall, I love all of my friends but there is one small problem, the girl I am not friends with, I have been wanting to send her a gmail, but I don't know if she will answer it.
If I do send it, what is she going to say to it? I been really been this scared before about sending something.