Cat

Voltmaster yawned as he made his way to his chambers. Today was the normal routine of keeping the army in check, with training sessions..

He opened the door that revealed his bedroom. Voltmaster sighed as the exhaustion finally set in, he was tempted to just jump in the bed and sleep, but that wouldn't be appropriate. Come to think of it..

He closed the door and headed to his closet, brushing away some of his messy clothing. He then found a large box with a tag on it.

"What's this for?" Voltmaster eyed the gift that one of his trusted acquaintances, Lightning King, gave him.

"Well, we have seen to it that you've been working quite hard, something that we very much appreciate. Also, I'm sure you'd adore what's inside." Lightning king let out a slight smile. Hmm, perhaps Voltmaster will open it later.

That 'later' sooned turned into days, and eventually Voltmaster forgot about it. He wondered what was inside.

He never had a certain liking to things, other than the money his current position gave him. He shaked the box, expecting to hear some sort of sound inside.

It felt heavy, but not too heavy, and whatever was inside barely made a noise.. Clothing? Maybe?

Hmph, what use did he have for clothes? He had plenty.. Well, he didn't change clothes often.

Opening the box, Voltmaster eyed the present inside. Clothing.

Voltmaster sighed again and started to put the gift away, but the memories days ago popped in his mind. Oh well, Lightning King said he'd adore it or something. It would be inappropriate if he were to accept his gift and never use it.

He grabbed the box again and opened it. Holding up the clothing inside, he quickly realized what it was supposed to be.

An onesie. Well, it was all black, so at least that was good-

Oh dear. It had cat ears.

Voltmaster furrowed his eyebrows, was Lightning King mocking him?! He was the leader of the Volt union!..

.. But as soon as he felt the material, Voltmaster had a change of mind, it felt really soft, and he thought about sleeping in them. Wait, had Lightning King already predicted this? No, that would be strange, but it's not common to have an onesie as a gift, especially for someone like him.

Voltmaster yawned again. Well, it's not like someone was watching him sleep, and the exhaustion overpowered his pride. Soon enough, he took off his armor, and put the onesie on.

'fluffy..', He thought as he felt the clothing once again. He couldn't be bothered to check how he looked in the mirror, so all he did was lay unto his bed, and closed his eyes.

The next day, there were rumors of loud snoring and.. Purring? That was heard from the feared leader of the Volt Union's chambers.