iii - feelings

'til we meet, againiii — feelings

'til we meet, again
iii — feelings

day by day, minjeong saw that girl almost every time. that starts where her feelings grow and it now started with that little crush on her.

"i wonder if i'll be able to see her today?" minjeong said as she organizes herself extra neat today. "why am i even doing this it's not like i have any chance with her.."

eventually, classes finally finished but minjeong didn't see that girl. "where is she? i dressed up extra neat today.. i even put a makeup" she said sighing.

"you look gloomy today" yizhuo said and aeri nods and asked, "what happened? didn't see you crush?"

"well.."

"you should've just picked someone else.." yizhuo said. "no, it can't be someone else.."

aeri and yizhuo cheered minjeong up as the three of them was heading to the terminal. "wait minjeong that's her right?" yizhuo said as she whispered to minjeong.

minjeong's eyes lights up seeing her in the same bus they will be riding back home. "y-yes it's her..!" she replied.

minjeong cleared her throat as she sits not so far from her, stealing glances while she's not looking.

"minjeong, she keeps on looking at you..!" yizhuo said enthusiastically. minjeong then can't help but smile. "stop it yizhuo.."

and just like that, the days continued where minjeong kept on seeing her even at the terminal, she doesn't even realize that it had a large impact on her as her mood definitely changes whenever she doesn't see the girl.

minjeong turned off her phone as she looked into the ceiling. she thought about the girl again. "she's so beautiful, how can i not fall?"