0.

☆〜ゝ。∂ 〜☆

"Zack, you know, I've recently started reading a book about anti-gravity."

"What does that have to do with coding?"

"Nothing... but I was just about to say that book was impossible to put down..."

"I hate to admit it, but that was a pretty solid joke."

"See! At least Hodgin's appreciates my humor."

☆〜ゝ。∂ 〜☆《DESCRIPTION》Being something as simple-sounding as a criminal profiler was something you were fine with, you were excelling at tasks thrown your way and you got the thrill and feeling of accomplishment at knowing you were helping bring jus...

☆〜ゝ。∂ 〜☆
《DESCRIPTION》
Being something as simple-sounding as a criminal profiler was something you were fine with, you were excelling at tasks thrown your way and you got the thrill and feeling of accomplishment at knowing you were helping bring justice to those who have been wronged. While cases were always different, you hate to say but after a certain point they just got so repetitive.
After you were appointed to work at the Jeffersonian, a place you had heard about briefly from one of your friends who already works there, you both were assigned to a case that was different from anything you two had ever seen.

☆〜ゝ。∂ 〜☆
《BEFORE READING》

i know no one who is in the bones fandom anymore but im writing this mostly just because i adore zack addy <33 (and also because i like posting stories... and starting stories that take forever to finish...)

this is meant to be read in dark mode, and of course it can be read in any font size that is most comfortable for you !!

this fanfic is a sorta AU where its like "oh!! what if zack wasnt involved with the gormogon and was still at the jeffersonian while a certain killer is active?" and then i thought up this great idea

i'm thinking about making this a short and simple fic but knowing me im gonna make it have its own plot instead of following along with the show sighh

《WARNING》
this story will contain the following:

•ooc speech

•possible grammar mistakes cuz no beta, we die like Sweets does 💪

•romantic yet confusing moments

•slight miscommunication (its my least fav trope so it wont be annoying)

•lots of talk about anatomy/bones/decomposing bodies

《BEFORE CONTINUING》

i'll be having the reader use they/them pronouns, but of course anyone no matter what pronouns you use can read this lmao