The First Day

All the adolescents were chattering about the fresher who had just shifted from a Korean school. Everyone was teasing Destiny that now her rank will be snatched as he was the topper of his school . Destiny, on the last bench , after listening to their whispers was making her own assumptions about the guy. She imagined him to be with black broad spectacles, nerd and would be wearing pinstripes pants. After a couple of minutes , Teacher entered the class and snubbed the students to sit on their respective seats. Now, this was the moment when that new guy too entered. Teacher asked him to give his introduction .

[Sheepishly] "Hey people! I'm Han-Jae. I've recently shifted from a reputed Korean school. We'll have great time together.", He conveyed.

Destiny on the last bench was astonished by his looks, he was having deep dark hazel eyes, Canines little shaper than usual, fair complexion , dark aura , massive height and a well built personality.

Teacher asked the students who want him to be their benchmate, But everybody started peeping at each other. Then finally the teacher asked him to sit with destiny as she was sitting alone. Destiny surprisingly looked at him and he asked her to shift. He sat just a few centimeters from her. That was the first time when Destiny felt the butterflies 🦋inside her.

For the whole day destiny kept on gazing at him. Finally she asked him, I'm destiny and you? He replied, I'm Han-Jae . Destiny asked if she could call him Haru as his name was quite hard to pronounce , you too can call me Deno. He just gave a little smile.

"Announcement" , teacher shouted. There's a function organized for the freshers at night and it's compulsory for everybody.