Chapter 6:

Italics means Navi

It was time.

Jake and Violet had made their first kill and were ready to choose their Ikran's.

Walking up the path to the vines that led to the mountains where the Ikrans were, Neytiri walked next to Violet, holding her hand softly as she smiled kindly at her and almost nervously.

Violet confused tried to pull away but failed.

"Here, the vines. You must climb them." Neytiri said softly to Violet as they climbed the vines.

The two Navi's landed infront of a water falls and walked behind it and around to see thousands of Ikrans.

Jake walked up to the two smiling at Neytiri who smiled back.

"You must now choose you Ikran. Remember what I taught you." Neytiri said as Jake nodded

"How do I know if it chooses me?" Jake asked as he looked at the Ikrans

"It will try to kill you." Neytiri said as Jake let out a nervous breath

"Fantastic." Jake said before walking around to see which Ikran was his.

Violet seeing Neytiri still had a hold of her hands managed to release it

"Why are you holding my hand and being so weird?" Violet asked with slight curiosity

As the time passed she had slowly become comfortable enough to be herself in front of some people.

Tsu'tey being the first.

"I am hoping for acceptance." Neytiri said nervously as Violet looked confused

"Acceptance for what?" Violet asked as Neytiri looked to her.

"For me to court Jake." Neytiri said as Violet looked shocked

"Why me?" Violet asked as Neytiri let out a shaky breath

"Well...Jake said your the closest thing to family he has and I must ask permission of the head female to court a male, and since your the only one I ask, will you accept my want to court Jake?" Neytiri asked nervously as Violet thought

It warmed her heart that Jake thought of her as a sister.

"It is not my decision but yes, you have my approval. Protect his heart, for it loves you more than anything else." Violet said as Neytiri let out a happy laugh before the two females turned to Jake who was hissing at a Ikran that looked ready to fight.

"Go, guide him." Violet said as Neytiri smiled before going forward.

"Are you nervous?"

Violet turned to see Tsu'tey who was smiling brightly at her, Violet doing the same.

"Not really. I've been through worse." Violet said as Tsu'tey's smile saddened

"And it made you stronger. You can do this. Besides, it seems it's your turn." Tsu'tey said as they turned to see Jake riding his Ikran, Neytiri following him.

Violet smiled before walking forward, the hunters cheering her on.

Almost immediately a Ikran landed infront of her and growled at her.

Violet smirked knowing this Ikran was hers.

Grabbing the rope violet wrapped it around her jaw as the Ikran tried to snap at her and Violet leaped onto the Ikrans back as she wrestled with it.

Struggling slightly Violet waited for the right moment before grabbing her braid and making Tsaheylu.

Feeling them connect together, the Ikran settled as Violet ordered the Ikran to go forward, flying off the cliff as she cheered.

Tsu'tey let out a laugh of amazement and enjoyment as he got onto his Ikran and rode after her, easily finding her because of her Ikran's colors.

Violets Ikran was a beautiful purple with black stripes, contrast to the normal bright Ikrans everyone else had.

Tsu'tey caught up with Violet and they flew around each other laughing as they raced in the sky.

Landing after a while, Violet ushered her Ikran to the forest floor with a laugh as Tsu'tey did the same.

"That was amazing!" Violet said smiling brightly as Tsu'tey's heart warmed at the sight

"What are you going to name her?" Tsu'tey asked as Violet looked to him

"Viola. Similar to violet since she matches me almost perfectly." Violet said as Tsu'tey smiled

"It's perfect." Tsu'tey said before he leapt off his Ikran, Violet doing the same as they left there Ikrans to play.

"Thank you Tsu'tey" Violet said softly as he looked to her

"For what?" Tsu'tey asked curiously

"For caring about me." Violet said as Tsu'tey smiled stopping them

"I will always be here for you Violet. To protect and cherish." Tsu'tey said as Violet smiled

Tsu'tey smiled back as he leaned forward, Violet doing the same, before there lips crashed together.

Tsu'tey wrapping his arms around her waist as he deepened it, getting a moan from Violet.

Hearing her moan Tsu'tey growled softly as he gently nuzzled her neck before kissing her cheek.

Violet smiled at the feeling of his lips and nuzzling as she leaned her forehead on his.

"Tsu'tey.." Violet whispered as Tsu'tey hummed

"I want to tell you my past"