Rivals to Lovers♡

Love Story of the Rivals who are Childhood Frenemies

Karan Shergill and Monami Mahajan who practically "grew up together " are Childhood Rivals and their fights are so weird that most of the people thought that they are "Couple" because unknowingly they both are very close to each other

Suddenly their parents decided to tie their knot for marriage as they are Childhood friends and know each other well. Now let's see what will happen when this Rivals will turns into lovers due to their love cum arrange marriage.

Let's Start the Story:->

They were sitting on two ends of bed, they were hell nervous. Tomorrow is their wedding.

Monu: U know na, I didn't like you?

Karan: Feelings are same here, my too be wifey.

Monu glare at him: Stop calling me that.

Karan with smrik: Why should I? U are going to be Mine Tomorrow!

A red tint formed on her cheeks after hearing this.

Monu: Don't expect anything from my side!

Karan with not so interested tone: As if I am dieing for you.

Monu with grin: Let me tell u one think, I am pretty u know?

Karan: haha and I am hot u know?

Both glare at each other then turn away.

Then she softly whispers: Are u nervous?

Karan: No why should I? we are Childhood Frenemies na? And we know each other well than our parents.

Monu: Yeah I am comfortable with you. That is one of reason I agree for this marriage.

Karan: Same here. I know you are nice girl and respects everyone and most importantly will be honest in our relationship.

She smile hearing this. Stepping closer she hugs him. He smile and hugs her tight.

-----×-----

Wearing Red net saree and hair tied in bun, monami was arranging things in kitchen to make sweet for everyone. As it is her First Rasoi.

Suddenly from no where Karan enter and back hugged her, he removed her pallu from stomach which she tucked and open her hairs too.

She Shivered due to his touch while he turns her towards him and whispers in husky voice: When u don't know cooking then why are you burning your hands for me? You should have told mom or me for this and take her hand near water tap

She smile sheepishly and whispers: Thodi si to lagi hai, merko dard bhi nhi ho raha hain. U know na? I am strong.

He nodded then make her sit on slab.

Karan: you sit here, I will make it.

Then he wear apron, while monami was staring at him.

He is soo Hot and Sweet too and then shrugged off her thoughts and wipe his sweat from his forehead with her pallu.

He smiled at her then mischievously after washing his hand, he wipe his hand with pallu.

She glare at him: You will never change and slap his chest making his grin wide.

With cheesy smile he kissed her forehead and whispers, "I know"