Epilogue 💗

Jennies pov
Taehyung was still in my apartment and I a planning to go back to Korea but not so fast. Taehyung was taking a shower. I was drying my hair.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom half naked and I was shocked then I started blushing. He back hugged me and whispered in a husky voice;
"I want to make love with you Jennie"

And yes We made love for the first time

We were laying on the bed after a steamy night and my head was on his chest, thinking about the future. He kissed my forehead, I already fell asleep.

*On the morning*

I walk up and no one was beside me, I tried to stand up but my lower abdomen was paining badly still I managed to walk.

I got freshed up and went to the kitchen and I found Taehyung cooking , I admired him he was the one who hated my food...he is so cute.

I went to him and hugged him,he kissed my forehead and said "Sit on the dining table, I prepared breakfast for you" he gave me breakfast and he was going to eat too but he got a call from Bo-gum I guess.

Taehyungs pov
I gave breakfast to Jennie and I was going to eat but then I got a call from Bo-gum, I attended it.

**
"Bro,where are you,I searched for you almost everywhere. We have to go back"

"I was with Jennie and you know was she forgave me by the way what time is the flight"

"YOU ARE WITH JENNIE!??"

"Yes"

"And the flight is at 4:00pm and it's already 10:00am. Come to the hotel fast and will Jennie come back to Korea?"

"Ok I am coming,Yes she will come back but not today"

Ok,come back fast. I am hanging up"

**
"Jennie,I have to go back my flight is at 4:00pm"

"You are going today?Noo"

"Sorry,are you coming with me?"

"No, I can't love. But I promise to come back early as possible"

Authors pov

They kissed before Taehyung going to hotel,after that he went back to Korea. Jennie was trying to get tickets to Korea for next week.

*After 2 weeks*
Taehyung is at airport to pick Jennie,her flight landed on Seoul's airport. She ran to him and hugged him,they hugged for a very long time that the people around them admired their love.

They were hugging then Jennie whispered in his ears;

"Congratulations,you are going to become a lovely baby's dad"

************************
End of the story❣️

Thankyou so much for your love and support🤗💗💗
I love you guys
Suggest me ships for the next story

Love you guyss❤️