29

"AND I FELL
FOR YOU LIKE
A RAINDROPS"💞

----

Author POV:

When wajdan walked in his room, he locked the door and walked towards the bed and sat beside sara, she was nervous obviously she is jitni bhi love marriage karlo dar sabko lagta hai. When he hold her hand he flinched, so he was.

"Kya hua dar kyu rahi ho" he asked.

"Ku..ch nahi" she said and she was very scared he just looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Kya hua sara kisi ne kuch bola hai" he asked because she was looking pale.

"A..aap ku..ch karainge nahi na" she asked and he looked at her with confused looked.

"Kya karna hai" he asked and she was just looking at him while blinking.

"Aiza appi ne-----" she was saying something he put his finger on her lips.

"Kuch nahi hoga sara jab tak tum nahi ready ho, kisi ki baat sune ki koi zarurat nahi hai, hmmm" he said and he moving his thumb on her cheeks, he nod and he kissed her forehead.

"Ab Change karlo phir namaz padh lete hai" he said and she went to take shower,he Take deep breath and smile.

After namaz they may down on the bed.

"Sara main tumhe hug karlu" he asked.

"Aap...kyu" she said and looked at him.

"Bas waise hi, daro mt main kuch nahi karunga" he said pulled her closer to him and hugged her closely to his heart. And they fell asleep.

On the other hand wahaiba was alone in her room trying to sleep.

In morning Everyone was present on the dinning table except sara wajdan and wahaiba.

"Ye ladki kahan hai" asfi asked.

"Yahan hnu me" wahaiba said came towards them she was still in his night suit and trouser with loose hijab her eyes were red because she didn't sleep last night. She sat between waqar and saniya.

"Tumhe kya hua hai" sheriyal asked.

"Main puri raat nahi so saki" she said and put her head on the table and saniya patted her head.

"Aisa tum kya kar rahi thi jo so na saki" humza asked with one raised eyebrows, sameer clear his throat because he understands what he was trying to say.

"Main na akeli thi room mein,i shamj" she said and rolled her eyes. And asfi laughed softly.

"Goo---" wajdan came with Sara he was holding her hands and she was wearing a lavender colour suit and trouser. But he didn't said good morning because wahaiba looked at him.

"Sakeena chaiiii" she screamed, Wajdan and Sara sat on the dinning table. Aiza looked at sara with mischievous smile and she ignored her gaze.

"Asfi bhai hm ghar kb jainge" asked shafia.

"Kyu tumhe yahan accha nahi lag raha" he asked.

"Nahi Mera bhut loss ho gaya school ka isliye" she said with a sad pout.

"Kitna padhti hai ye ladki" waqar said without looking at anyone.

"Hn to har koi tumhari tarha jahil nahi hota hai" wahaiba said while sipping her tea.

"Wajdan ek meeting hai ajj attend kar lena" asfi said and everyone shook their head, and wajdan looked at him with amused look.

"Meri shadi hui hai kl aur ajj main meeting attend Karu" he said .