FATED

|

Love is the strongest magic.

|

After the war, Hilary was ready to start a new normal life.

One that is not filled with risk and danger, monsters and death eaters, and definitely one that have no Voldemort in it. A life where she could be free and safe.

After winning against the dark Lord, losing people whom she loved, fixing the mess in the wizarding world, Hilary was offered a vacation by her friends.

Travel the world, take time to rebuild herself, do things she wasn't allowed to do in her childhood. And just be normal. Not the Girl-who-lived, not the chosen-one. Not as the last Potter, not as the descendants of Peverell. Just be Hilary.

She did travel. Journey from Europe to Asia then back again. And while she was enjoying herself, she open up the idea of learning different kinds of magic from different countries.

She learned that they were different types of witches, as well. Ones that doesn't have their own magic core but instead borrows from nature itself. Mind blowing, she mused.

And while traveling. She end up in New Orleans. And the rest is yet to be told.

|

The girl who have nothing, finally gained everything.

|

Hope came from the future. And together with her was DVD's that sorted the memories of her family. Most especially, her mum.

Why did she travel to the past? Because the future carved a different path than what fate does.

Her family supposed to meet her mum before her birth. Not after. Hilary Potter supposed to meet the Mikaelsons the very first day she arrived in New Orleans. Her dad shouldn't supposed to die because core magics could save him. Elijah shouldn't have died. Hayley shouldn't have died.

But that didn't happened. Instead, Hilary Potter divert from fate. The Mikalesons didn't question her presence. They haven't met until Hope.

But the girl wants to change that.

She wants the fate's version than her family's carved path.

Because she knows,

Hilary Potter was Fated.