Distracted

-picture is Mason-

"Hello earth to Mason!" I say snapping my fingers in front of his face "hmm what" he says snapping out his thoughts "I asked if you were okay, you seemed really spaced out" I ask and he sighs, I've never seen him like this he is usually trying to flirt on girls, joking around with me. It then hits me what he's probably thinking about "It's Jessica isn't it" I say referring to his..actually I don't know what to call her is main hook up? she's definitely not his girlfriend. They are supposed to be going out but they constantly cheat on each other. He looks at me his eyes slightly glassy he bites his lip before saying "yeah, she broke it off last night said she had better offers" "good" I say and he glares "good? what do you mean" "oh c'mon mason don't tell me you actually had feeling for her, you guys only hooked up and made out when you felt horny. You guys were never a real couple" I say leaning back in my seat Mason stays quiet and looks at the ground "wait seriously you liked her?" I say springing forward and he nods slightly "why?" I say slightly shocked and Mason shrugs "I dunno she made me happy" he says smirking, I roll my eyes "seriously, all those nights when you came to me angry 'cos she had hooked up with some guy, all those times you said you were done with her but then went running back the next day! that's low even for you!" I say I don't know why I'm getting angry. Mason just smirks "getting jealous are we?" he says I just laugh "in your dreams James" I say and I get up leaving money on the table "come on" I say and he raises an eyebrow "skatepark, like we always do?" I say and he just looks out the window "urgh fine you stay here and be boring I'm gonna go have fun like a normal person" I say and I start walking out. I head straight for GAME knowing that Mason will go to the skate park looking for me. I stand reading the back of the evil within, deciding if i should buy it or not when I feel an arm snake around my waist and someone rest there head on my shoulder, my feel tingles go up my spine as I hear Mason sigh, wait am I enjoying this....ew no."Sorry" says Mason I sigh "You're forgiven if you take your hand away from my waist" I say and he lingers his hand there for a little bit more then takes his arm away and places it around my shoulder in a friendly way "skatepark?" he says I look up at him as we walk out "skatepark." I say and I push him away laughing.