CHAPTER TWO

As farzana was trying to say something be-jan interpret them, she was furious and started shouting on Azka telling her that she should convince her mother to follow the rule of the haveli. Farzana was pretending to clean the room, she stop when be-jan left the room farzana close the door while making sure be-jan went down stair. Akza was still in shock that how would be-jan say this even tho is she knows her mom will never follow there so called rules.
Farzana held Azkaa by Shoulders interpreting her thoughts. Azka who knew something was off said "kia bat h farzana"
(what's the matter farzana) farzana stayed silent. "ab tum esa karogii to mujhe sach main aj hi ke din heart attack agahee ga" ( if you stayed like this I'll get a heart attack) "aryy bibi esa to na bole" ( mam'm don't say like this) said by farzana. "Acha! To phr jaldii se batao kia bat h" (okhey then tell me quickly). "bibi wo zayan sahab wapas aarahe hen" ( mam'm zayan sir is coming back). Azka was in shock "KIAA? ya Allah sare musibaten aj hi anii h kia? " (what? Oh god is every problem going to appear today?). "Aryy nhii bibi aj nhii 2 hafto tak ajhenge" ( no not today he will be back in 2 weeks). Azka rolled her eyes and remained silent and farzana passed a smile on this act of Azka then left the room.
Zayan was Azka's cousin and childhood fiance, when Azka was born there grandfather convince zayan parents to take Azka as there daughter in law. Zayan was not happy with that, he was 10 year old that time but was mature enough to understand the future consequences. Zayan was different then other kids, he was had extreme anger issue and can kill anyone will one punch.
_______________________________________________
Anna open the door of her sister's room only to find her praying on the mat, after Azka was done she gets scared by her sister as she didn't make any noise while coming in the room "Anna tumne mujhe dara diyaa" (you scared me) "hehe apii wase apiii mujhe ek bat baten yh haveli main itnii tyriia q ho rahe h, kon aa raha h? (Tell me one thing, who is coming to the house why the house is getting so prepared?) "mujhe nhi pata kon aa raha h" azka said ( i don't know who is coming) even tho azkaa know who is coming she don't want her sister to be worried. "api apko to pata hona chyee" (sister you should know) azka sequences her eyes "apii sb bol rahe hen mera jeeju aa raha h kia yh sach h...? ( every one is saying that my brother in law is coming is it true?) red stain appear on azka's cheeks "aa-acha? Mujhe to nhi pata" (re-really? I don't know) said by azka while turning her face away from her sister so that she can not see her shyness. "apii ap sharma rahe hen? " (sister are you shy?) "ma-main bhala q sharma ne lagi" ( why would I'll be shy) anna burst in to laughing, Azka rolled her eyes. Anna stoped when someone opened their room door. It was there mother (noor jan) "dekho to zara in larkiyo ko bikul sharm nhi atii na? Apne baap pr jo gahe hen" ( look at these girls they are not ashamed at all just like there father) there was silence in the room "tumhare aba ne mujhe sb ke samne kitna zaleel kiya" (you're dad insulted me infornt of every one) while sitting on the sofa azka's mouth drop "aba ne or apko zaleel kiya" (dad and insulted you?) Azka said in sarcastic tone, Anna let out a chuckle noor jan gave them both blood shoot eye, azka lowers her head in regret of what she said while Anna remained slient.
_________________________________________________
Heyyy loves how was the chapter? And thank you for reading this i love you all
Vote please if you like this chapter❤