The Wedding (First Meet)

👑 (Paimon): "Are you excited to meet your husband/bride son?"

🩵: "I guess so..."

Stolas was not excited at all, he wished his mother was still here, she wouldn't have forced him into this. This would be his first time meeting his soon-to-be husband/wife, they were supposed to be married before even meeting each other. Neither Stolas or Y/n understood this.

👑: "Oh, smile my son! This is the day you've been waiting for 7 years!"

🩵: "More like dreading..." Stolas mumbled under his breath.

👑: "Hey! Don't give me that. Now go get in position, your wife/husband will be walking out anyone second now."

As his father commanded, Stolas got down to the end of the aisle and waited for his soon to be husband/wife to walk down.

Less than a few minutes later, Y/n appeared in his/her/their wedding attire.

When Y/n saw Stolas he/she/they sighed, but he/she/they walked down as he/she/they were told to.

⚪: "Greetings, Prince Stolas."

Y/n bowed

🩵: "Hello, Prince/Princess Y/n."

Stolas bowed as well. Then, the "priest" began the ceremony. But I don't have the energy so... blah-blah, then they got to the I-Dos.

⛪: "Do you, Stolas Goetia, take (Y/n + Y/l/n) to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife?"

🩵: "I do..."

Stolas looked down, hating every part of this.

⛪: "And do you, (Y/n + Y/l/n), take Stolas Goetia to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Y/n only nodded yes.

⛪: "And so, by the power vested in me, I declare you husband/wife and husband."

The "priest" immediately dropped the book and walked away.

⛪: "I'm getting the fuck out of this pity-party-"

The two stayed silent looking down.

👑: "Well, now that you two are finally married, you will be moving into your own castle 2 weeks time. Now Stolas, say your goodbyes and we will be leaving."

Stolas just stormed out, not even bothering to say goodbye. Y/n didn't blame him for that, he/she/they would've done the same.

Y/n walked out soon after, dreading the week he'd/she'd/they'd have to move in with Stolas, someone he/she/they barely knew.