Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

1985

5 year old Iris was happy to see her best friend since preschool again. Her mama dropped her off and she ran to Draco who hugged her. It was the first day of kindergarten.

A few months later

Draco and Iris's kindergarten class was going on a field trip to the zoo today. "Ok when I call your name you will go with Mrs. Malfoy and if I don't you are with me." The teacher says as Draco and Iris hold hands hoping that they are in the same group. "Draco you are with your mom." The teacher says as Draco gets up and hopes Iris is in the same group as him. "I'll do this next one Ms. Bailey." Narcissa says as she looks at Iris and Draco. "No I got this Mrs. Malfoy." Ms.Bailey says as Narcissa looks at her sons best friend. "Ok but I'm gonna say I want Iris in my group. Her and my son will use the buddy system." Narcissa says as Ms.Bailey glares at her. "Fine Iris you are in Mrs. Malfoys group." Ms.Bailey says as Iris gets up and runs to Draco. "Thanks Mrs. Malfoy." Iris says as Narcissa smiles and says, "You're welcome dear. I knew Draco would have wanted you in the same group as him. You two are inseparable." She says as Draco grabs Iris's hand. Narcissa looked at them and knew they would one day be to together as a couple. She knew it would probably happen while they are at Hogwarts which wasn't until they are 11.

At the Zoo

Narcissa's group was by the reptiles. Iris and Draco were by the snakes when all of sudden Iris puffed up. Draco panicked and held a puffed up Iris. "Help!" He screamed as Narcissa came running. "Draco is she ok?" She asked her son who was holding a puffed up Iris. Draco shakes his head and says, "We were by the snake and she puffed up." Narcissa goes to the nearest phone she can find and calls 911.

At the hospital

Draco didn't wanna leave her side. Narcissa stood there on the other side of Iris. "I need to talk to Ms. Mikaelson's parents." The doctor says as Narcissa holds Iris's other hand. "Well her mom is at work and her dad is on a business trip." Narcissa says as she looks at the doctor. "Is there a legal guardian I can tell or an older sibling." The doctor asks as Narcissa raises her hand that was not holding Iris's. "I'm her godmother." She says as the doctor looks at his chart. "Well Iris had an allergic reaction to the snake. Even though it was in the glass cage but I'm pretty sure her brain saw the snake and it made her puff up. I'm gonna give you a couple epipens to help with her allergic reaction. If she is comes near snakes and puffs up you must stick the epipen in her shoulder on the side of her arm." The doctor says as Narcissa nods.

1991

Iris and Draco were now 11 years old. They both got their letters from Hogwarts. Their parents took them to get their robes and wands. Iris had this pink and black wand that chose her.

On the train platform

Iris and Draco ran threw the wall that got them to the right platform that they needed to go to get to Hogwarts. They say bye to their parents well Iris says bye to her uncle Kol and her mom Rebekah and they both board the train.

On the train

Iris and Draco were on the train and sitting down. Iris had developed a crush on Draco recently but little did Iris know Draco had developed a crush on her recently too. Crabbe and Goyle became instant friends with Iris and Draco.

At Hogwarts

They were coming in on boats. Professor McGonagall walked everyone through things. They were in the great hall so that everyone could get sorted into their houses. Iris and Draco got into Slytherin like they both wanted to. The both of them didn't like Harry Potter at all or Ron. Iris was a bitch to Harry and Ron but not to Hermione because she had became Iris's best friend.

In the Slytherin common room

Iris was sitting on the couch when Draco came up to her. "Hey Izzy. Can I talk to you?" He says as Iris nods and gets up off the couch. Draco grabs her hand and they go somewhere where nobody will hear them. "What is it Draco." She said as he looks at her. "Iris, I have a crush on you and I have ever since we turned 11." He says as Iris smiled that Draco likes her as much as she likes him. "I've had a crush on you since we turned 11 too." She says as Draco kisses Iris and she kisses him back. "Iris, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks her as he holds her hands. "Yes I will be." She says as she kisses him again and he kisses her back.

Next chapter will much longer and it will be year 2 in the next chapter.