~-•Child•-~

Ello! This is my first one shot! And slow updates bc I'm working on another story and I have school, this one may be a bit short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owen wasn't sleeping nor eating. That was very obvious, everyone in the clearing knew. some cared more than others.

"Owen." Magic said sternly, Graecie, Mohwee and Oeca behind her.

"Owen, you haven't been eating or sleeping!" Graecie continued, "and? I know I haven't slept or eaten, so what that going to do?" Owen replied with sarcasm.

"Oh don't give me that attitude young man!" Graecie shouted confusing everyone.

"Young man? Isn't he the oldest in the clearing?" Magic asked.

"don't let his looks deceive you, i know his real age" Graecie said, rolling her eyes at the others obliviousness and that oeca and Mohwee laughing their butts off.

"HES THE YOUNGEST!" Oeca shouted in between laughs

"WHAT!?" Magic and a couple other people watching shouted.

"Owen is this true?" Magic asked, looking at Owen, "I mean, if being 12 years old counts as being the youngest, then yes." Owen answered calmly.

There were a bunch of 'What!?' And 'how!?'s, "alright. If you want to know more
tell everyone that isn't here and meet at the meeting place tomorrow morning!" Owen shouted over all the noise.

'Ok's and 'alright's were heard from the crowd.

"Wha-" Magic started but got cut off, "leave it for the meeting." Owen said going over to Oeca and doing grabby hands, "alright, fine!" Oeca said, carrying Owen to his house, Mohwee behind them.

"Hu-" Magic was once again cut off, " leave it for the meeting." Graecie said leaving to do her own thing.

Then it dawned on her. It was so obvious! Owen was the shortest person in the clearing, Had a squeaky voice, and when he thought no one was around except for him, Oeca and Mohwee, he would act just like a child!

why?

Why must she be so stupid?

And she went to go think about how stupid she was for not noticing sooner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 coming soon! Sorry this was short but I really don't have time to make it longer, I need to do chores, help my siblings with there homework, walk the dog, plus other things! So, again, I'm sorry this is short

Words: 383