𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞.

𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦. 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬. 💋

𖢅𖢅

𖢅𖢅

"Still can't feel my face, what am I smoking anyway?" played on the radio as I drove back to my house.

I realized the guy fell asleep and had his gun on his lap.

how you gon fall as- nvm.

I was 2 minutes away now, and i couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep.

I pulled into my garage, and grabbed my things, while waking up my siblings.

"Hey" I whisper while tapping him lightly.

he didn't wake up from that so I shook him a bit..

he popped up grabbing my wrist harshly as his other hand was on his gun, he stared at me squinting a bit.

my wrist started to hurt as he squeezed it so I gently pulled it out of his hold.

"you can't be doing that shit." he said laying his head back.

he closed his eyes, and was about to fall asleep again until I said something.

"we're at my house" I told him.

He opened his eyes and stretched.

I got out the car fully and opened the back door grabbing malique from nae.

I woke nae up and told her we were home.

She got up with her eyes still closed, she got out the car and stumbled a little before catching her balance.

"I grabbed her arm lightly and walked her inside as the guy followed.

I told nae to go to her room and go back to sleep.
(yes she has her own room at my house)

"where did you want to go?, you can't stay here.." I told him.

I grabbed the medicine from the bag and made malique drink it slowly.

he swallowed the medicine and fell back asleep so I brought him to naes room and put him in his crib.

I covered him with the blanket and shut off the lights closing the door.

"are you gonna answer me..?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"I can't go back home, fuck wrong witchu" he said harshly.

"I know you just woke up, but you not finna be rude to me nigga" I mugged him.

"aight listen, I'm not here to put up wit yo shit. you seen wha happened so I jus came here to let chu kno if yo ass snitch. you dying."

what.

"so you came here to see where I lived, to kill me if I snitch..?" I ask

he smirks "look at yo pretty ass, being smart and shit"

I roll my eyes and get up to walk to my room.

"what your name atleast" I ask sitting on my bed.

"yo room nice as hell, my name von" he says

"thanks, von" I say dryly.

"damn a nigga can't een compliment yo room wit out yo pretty ass being rude nd shit ma" he mugs me.

I stare at him like he's dumb.

"you literally threatened my life"

he sucks his teeth and sits on my bed.

"uht uht, you ain't sleeping in here nigga you gon sleep on the couch" I say looking him dead in the eye.

"Mmcht, bitc- girl, you lucky ion slap the shit out chu, tryna play me like I'm dirty assum"

I notice how small things would get him pissed off.

I smirk.

"fuck funny"

"nun" I say getting up to go to my closet.

I was short so I had to stand on my tippy toes to grab him a blanket and pillow.

When I finally grabbed it I handed him the powderpuff girl blanket.

"man Ian sleeping wit this girly ass shit" he mugs me.

"then be cold" i say shrugging.

I also hand him the matching pillow with it.

"Mmcht, girly ass shit" he mumbles.

"go to sleep" I say yawning.

I was getting kinda comfortable with him here, I don't know why?

he walks out my room and goes to the living room turning on the tv? I'm guessing.

I hear him play music lowly.

i wasn't staying up another minute, cause I was tired from this long ass day.

so I closed my eyes, and soon fell asleep.

...

what y'all think?
kinda short chapter.

Give me some ideas please ! And comment, don't be a ghost reader!!!! 💞 💁🏽‍♀️