2.

In horror, I realized my stalker has been inside my house; pratically watching me sleep. Maybe even being in the covers with me. I started to get a cold shiver down my spine. Things were not looking good for me. I've always had the feeling of being watched. But this all confirmed what has been happening. I don't even feel comfortable in my own home or bed, but I don't have family I can run to, and I know that my friends have their own lifestyles. I shouldn't be so open to people. I don't want to get close to that stalker at all, it was disgusting. I felt filthy thinking that letter was sweet and genuine. It was wrong, it was very wrong. It was horrible. Words couldn't describe how confused, disgusted, and distressed I was. I wanted to get away, away from that perv. It was worse than I thought. I had to act fast if I wanted to stay safe, and I know that'd be alot of work that needed to be done. I stayed up til 1 A.M. My stress was through the roof. I needed to get some sleep.

I began to lock my windows and doors. I needed protection, I needed safety. I needed courage and I needed to be extremely cautious. I decided to use my shower instead of the water jug for the first time in weeks. After showering, I checked every window and door to make sure it was locked shut. I then headed straight to my room, jumped into my bed and ended up cuddling with my bed sheets. I dozed off and slept peacefully through the night, not knowing what would happen during my deep slumber.

Stalker's POV

2:31 A.M

She's trying to avoid me. She hates me. I don't care, I love her so much. She will never be able to get rid of me. I start to get up from one of the corners of the wall she never thought to check. I understand stalking is weird, but I can't help myself. I need to make sure she's staying away from other guys. I will make them pay if their near her, I tell you. I began to write small love paragraphs on sticky notes, sticking them everywhere I could imagine she would find them. Jenni Destiny Tores, you will be mine. Your hair, your lips, your body. Oh, the things I could imagine. You looked so admirable from the window, I just had to get a close up. You might hate me now, but I tell you; that'll change. You're all that I can think about, I love you so much. My dear, when you read this—please think of what'd we be in a relationship. You don't know who I am, but I definitely know who you are. I love you so much, don't forget about me.

Jenni's POV

3:47 P.M

I'm so glad it's Saturday; because if I had work today...I'd be fired. I slept in late. I do remember having some things to do, but they aren't that important. I can stay in my pajamas, maybe do my hair but I'm definitely staying in my pajamas. I get out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, detangled my curly hair to give it the wet look, and headed to the kitchen. I get my favorite type of bread and my amish butter. While cranking up the toaster, I notice about nine letters on my wall, fridge and couch. What?...This doesn't make sense. I double checked every door and window...this isn't ri—oh my gosh. He had to have been in my house last night. OH MY GOSH, HE WAS IN MY HOUSE AGAIN. I started to freak out, losing control of everything. My life was normal, it was livable, and I was free. It felt as if I were trapped in someone's eyes. This was not fair. Once I find out who is doing this, they will pay. I start to sob loudly, I was hurt. I was hurt by two eyes, and one person. I was hurt by the fact someone was watching me, and had been in my home. I was hurt by the thought of never being alone, I was hurt by what was happening. I have never been so hurt from a situation. I began to look for my phone...I needed to call someone who could help me.

???: Hey, girl! You okay?

Jenni: Aiko-..help me. Please.

Aiko: I'm on my way, Jenni. Stay put until I'm there girly.

About two minutes go by and Jenni hears a knock on the door. Very hesitant to open the door, she heard a voice coming from the other side. "Jenni! It's me, Aiko. Open the door, it's freezing!" She called out. With her knowing who it was, Jenni opened the door. "Girl, it's like 49° outside! But anyways; tell me what's happening." Aiko proceeded. "Someone's stalking me. Someone was in my house while I was sleeping. Someone else is living in my home, I think someone is here. Please help me, please!" Jenni begged as she began to sob again, desperate for her friend's help. "Okay, okay! Jenni, look at me. We will find out who this person is, and we will get rid of them together. Okay? I know this is creepy, but keep calm. You can stay with me for the next few days. I will call in sick for you at work, take the break you need. I am here for you, Jenni. I will try to help you in any way possible." "Thank you, Aiko. Please, can we go to your house? I need to get away from here." "Yes, we can. Go get your things and we can go. I'll be waiting in the car."