The Trident Strikes... (come back chapter)

*the whole void space starts shaking*

Verus (protector of AUs): "huh?... looks like Rip Tide is back..." *sighs* "come out Rip Tide, I know you're there..."

Rip Tide: "ah, wonderful... good old Verus finally acknowledged my existence... how... pleasant..."

Verus: "what do you want?.. I've already restored the balance and the worlds you distorted, what are you here for now?..."

Rip Tide: "well..." *snaps fingers, trapping Verus to puppet strings* "i'm here for what I earned... for all I know, you haven't been serving the viewers enough for a long time... time to bring back the good old times..." *chuckles* "don't you think?"

Verus: *struggling* "I'm sick of your games, Rip Tide! Let me go!!"

Rip Tide: "tsk tsk tsk... I believe that is not possible, dear Verus... if you want to stay the creator, you need to keep your viewers entertained... which is something you haven't been doing... if they want their dear AU traveler, and protector back, they'll have to fight me for it..."

Verus: "what are you- GAH!" *gets sent into a portal*

Rip Tide: "now... what story shall I teleport these dearies to?..." *eerie chuckle*

.
.
.
.
-----

Hey y'all! This is the 100th comeback I'm making .-.

It's been hard keeping up, especially since I haven't had motivation in a while...
I realized it's time to stop screwing around and actually get my job done here, I came back to my Wattpad, and immediately realized there's a thousand things in raft to finish
I'll take a look back at the requests and see if my pea brain can muster up any good story

In certain stories, i'll write a little bit about what Rip Tide is doing, and from now on, I'm allowing you guys to start role-play on whatever you think you would do to try to save my OC, Verus, from vanishing in the hands of Rip Tide in the void space where all AUs lie :)...

Anyway...

Peace, out ✌️
-author