Chapter Six: Two Hashira and their Tsugukos

~~•~~

Chapter Six was originally made on September 30, 2023.

~~•~~

Afterwards, the Uzui siblings went through many successful missions. As of now, the group was fighting against a demon, whose Blood Demon Art involved summoning winged eyes. Their opponent was a tiny, old man with two of his eyes missing in exchange for using his powers. Despite their size, these flying eyeballs were able to clone themselves. This allowed the demon to not only distract many Demon Slayers, but also attack from multiple directions while being safe. Regardless, it was annoying for Tengen and Yorumi to face.

Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio were also assisting, creating a path for them to reach the demon. The ponytailed kunoichi was wielding her kunai cannon, with the weapons coated with wisteria poison. Meanwhile, the blue-eyed and blonde-banged kunoichi were using similar weapons to fight off the flying eyes. Makio was carrying tekko-kagis while Suma was using sais to fight back. Yorumi and Tengen were using their Sound Breathing to explode the demonic eyeballs into dust.

Sound Breathing Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!

At once, a wide range of eyes were blasted into pieces, scaring the demon hiding outside the swarm.

"Shit, shit, shit!!!" cried the demon.

He tried cloning more eyes, but they were already exhausted from surrounding the five. Eventually, this weakness allowed a pathway for the siblings to see the demon. Before he could react, Yorumi and Tengen already rushed towards him with their explosives.

Sound Breathing Fifth Form: String Performance!

In an instant, the demon was decapitated, making the eyes disintegrate with the body. Relieved, Yorumi and Tengen took a breath, satisfied that their job was done.

~~•~~

The next day, a couple was thanking the group for saving them from the demon.

"No need to thank me." Yorumi humbly asked. "Please, reserve that to my sisters-in-law and my older brother."

The kunoichi wives then bowed down out of respect, while Tengen flexed in front of them to brag.

"It's our job, after all." He said arrogantly.

Despite feeling awkward, the couple continued to praise him.

"You're quite strong, sir." The man applauded. "It's nice to know that we were able to survive before our wedding."

"Wedding?!" exclaimed Suma excitedly.

"Suma! Don't be rude!" Makio reprimanded, smacking her on the head.

"Yes," answered the woman before looking at her fiance, "and we're excited to do so."

They kissed in the lips, earning praise from Tengen and his wives.

"And you're right for feeling that!" Tengen asserted before hugging his three wives tightly in his huge arms. "I'm glad that I was engaged to my beautiful and wonderful wives!"

"Awww, Lord Tengen!" They complimented before being showered with kisses from their husband.

Meanwhile, Yorumi was watching the four show affection to each other. She smiled a bit from how loving they are, even when they were arranged to marry under compatibility from their parents. Despite desiring what her brother had with his wives, she didn't feel like deserving it. Yorumi didn't want to disappoint any potential lover she wanted, so she would guard herself a lot.